NYSC Registration begins today for Prospective Batch “C” Corps Members. In a statement issued by The Management of the National Youth Service Corps on their social platform, “This is to inform 2018 Batch “C” Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration begins on Saturday 6th, October to Monday 15th October, 2018.
The Management also provide guidelines to help Corps Members with their registration.
The Guidelines Are:
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address Official Website
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch C”.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes, rearrangement, addition/removal of name on your dashboard.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person’s passport on your dashboard.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details
The Management also promised to provide timely information on their social platforms.