Access bank and diamond bank are now one following merger. Therefore, if you wish to know how to open an access bank account online without the stress of going to any of their branches and the ever difficult manual documentation, this article should provide answers to that.
Access bank is one of the most used banks in Nigeria. This can be easily noticed by the numbers of people in the queue in banks and at the ATM.
Despite that, more people are still joining every day. Account opening can be done at the branch, via ussd code or internet banking platform
If you choose to go with the USSD, you do not need to have any special phone. Any phone that reveals network will be able to do the job. Alternatively, you can use other options provided by the internet.
Registration and account opening on Access Bank are very easy like most banks anyway. In this article, you will be shown how you can have your access bank account opened in less than five minutes.
BENEFITS OF OPENING A ACCESS SAVINGS ACCOUNT ONLINE
Apart from the quick registration, one does not also need to verify the address or BVN unless when you want to upgrade your instant savings account to a normal savings account.
Customer data and AML risk assessment verification are not also required. It is not so different from a regular account except that only a verve card can be issued, the Maximum single deposit is N50,000, the Maximum cumulative balance is N300,000, and transactions are limited to just Nigeria.
However, it is a great savings account for students, undergraduates, small business owners, and lite savers.
Other Benefits To Enjoy
- Access to cash anytime, anywhere with debit cards on ATMs.
- Use of Verve debit cards on POS terminals.
- No monthly maintenance charge on the account.
- No minimum opening balance, that is you are operating a zero savings account.
- Enjoy an Interest rate of 1.15% p.a.
HOW TO OPEN ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WITH CODE
- To open access / diamond bank account online, simply dial *901*0# on your gsm phone.
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN). If you have forgotten, dial *565*0# on the mobile number registered to know the unique digit.
- However, if you do not have the BVN number, you can still go ahead with the account opening. However, you will select, “Open a Mobile Wallet Without BVN”.
- However, account will be placed on temporary freeze until you provide your BVN, therefore you will need to register for BVN at any bank in Nigeria.
- Enter all requested contact details.
- Follow instructions to complete the access account opening online via code.
- Upon completion, your access bank account number will be sent to your inbox.
HOW TO OPEN ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE ON WEBSITE
- Another way to open an access bank account is by using the bank official website.
- To open an access bank account via the website, simply visit www.accessbankplc.com on your browser.
- Scroll down to locate “Open an account” and click on it.
- You can also follow this link to quickly open an access bank account online> https://accountopening.accessbankplc.com:8017/.
- Complete the registration by entering all contact details.
If you need to use an account that can take any deposit, you will need to visit the bank with the necessary documents needed to upgrade your account or you can simply opening another using your govt-regulated ID card, utility bill, and passport photograph.
You will be given a form that you are expected to complete. Afer, your account will be moved to a savings account with almost limitless possibilities.
SEE OTHER RELATED POSTS
- Zenith Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a wema bank account online in Nigeria.
- Stanbic ibtc Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Unity Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a first bank account online in Nigeria.
- Union Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a sterling bank account online in Nigeria.
- Polaris Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Heritage Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Guaranty trust bank (GTB) Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a keystone bank account online in Nigeria.
- Jaiz Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open fcmb bank account online in Nigeria.
- Fidelity Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open an ecobank account online in Nigeria.
- How to open a UBA account online in Nigeria.
- All you should know about Domiciliary Account.
- How to open a bank account online in Nigeria.