Polaris Bank Online Banking otherwise known as PolarisXperience Internet Banking is a great and user-friendly platform to carry out banking transactions with ease and convenience.
PolarisXperience is a robust user-friendly platform which boasts of delivering a plethora of services you can initiate and complete at the click of your mouse anywhere and at any time.
Anywhere and at any time may mean at the comfort of your home, office, in the market, or where you regularly have fun. Such comfort can only come when you have tapped into several opportunities that technology has provided.
Polaris USSD service and mobile banking app are other services one could use to carry out banking services. If you are using a small phone, mostly called Palasa in Nigeria, then you will find the USSD very helpful but mobile banking app needs a Smartphone that runs on either IOS or Android. With a smartphone, you will be able to use all.
However, what makes PolarisXperience better is that it can be used from most devices’ browsers. It can be accessed using a PC or Smartphone’s browser. The service is available to both Individual and Corporate Customers.
The individual customers are made of Polaris savings and current account customers while the other consists of government agencies and business persons.
In this article, we promise to give you the various steps to register and Log in to Polaris Bank Internet Banking. Meanwhile, it is important to know all the features and benefits of Polaris eXperience Internet Banking.
Do note that Polaris Xperience, Polaris Bank Internet Banking, Polaris Online Banking, and Polaris Ibank mean the same.
FEATURES OF POLARIS BANK INTERNET BANKING (Polaris eXperience)
- Customers can make payments and transfer within and outside the bank.
- Initiate international funds transfer and set standing instructions.
- Pay bills such as cable TV, Internet subscriptions, Utility, Transport, and Toll.
- Top-up airtime and request for cheque book right from the online banking platform.
- Monitor all transactions and balances on all accounts via the internet banking platform.
- Block your lost or stolen cards.
- Customers will be able to transfer between the customer’s own accounts.
- View, print, and download Account Statement right from the online banking platform.
- Bank customers that have successfully registered for internet bank can view all-time transaction history.
- With PolarisXperience, you can transfer cash in foreign currency to anyone in the world provided you have a domiciliary account.
- It is internet-based, available 24/7, and even on weekends and public holidays.
- It can be accessed via any internet supported browser.
BENEFITS OF POLARIS BANK INTERNET BANKING (PolarisXperience)
- It is simple, fast, convenient to use, and also provides you with much-needed privacy on the internet.
- Eliminates time spent in the banking hall and makes you be in control of all your account activities.
- Avoid planning your day around the bank’s hours.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility and guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Easy management of account, thereby saving customers both time and energy.
- Customers will get notification of important transactions via their emails and mobile numbers.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR POLARIS INTERNET BANKING (PolarisXperience)
- To register for Polaris Bank Internet Banking, simply go to the bank official website, www.polarisbanklimited.com.
- Click ‘Secure Login’. It is located at the top of the page.
- On the newly opened page, click ‘New User? Register Here’.
- On the PolarisXperience Internet Banking Sign-Up Page, enter Account Number, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete your Polaris Bank Internet Banking Registration.
- If you are unable to locate the link to register for Polaris Bank Internet Banking, follow elogin.polarisbanklimited.com/index/pages/skyeplus.html?module=registration.
Upon submission, your username and default password will be sent to your email address. Customers must endeavour to change their default passwords as soon as it lands in their inbox.
Registration can also be carried out at any of their branches in Nigeria. Walk to the customer care unit and show your interest in PolarisXperience Internet Banking.
A form will be given to you which you are to complete and then return to the customer care rep. Once done, your internet banking application will be reviewed and if it satisfies all terms and conditions, you will get your login details in your inbox. Again, change the password as soon as possible.
However, nothing much can be done with your debit card and OTP sent to your phone during ongoing transactions. Therefore, your account is quite safe and secure since you are in charge.
Individual customers (savings and current account customers) can also download the forms online www.polarisbanklimited.com/wp-content/uploads/internet-banking-request-form-individual.pdf. After downloading, complete the form and drop at the nearest Polaris Branch next to you or send via email using [email protected].
HOW TO APPLY FOR POLARIS CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING (PolarisXperience)
If you are a Corporate Customer of Polaris Bank, you will need to visit the bank for Polaris Corporate Internet Banking registration.
Alternatively, you can download the Internet Banking Request Form (PolarisXperience Corporate) online, www.polarisbanklimited.com/wp-content/uploads/internet-banking-request-form-corporate.pdf, and then submit it at the bank or via their official email address. The email address is [email protected].
Please, do note that you will need to provide all the necessary information if you want your Polaris Corporate Internet Banking application to be successful.
Upon submission, the bank will now review your request. Hereafter, you will get the instruction from the bank. You are to regularly check your email inbox for likely messages.
HOW TO LOG IN TO POLARIS BANK INTERNET BANKING (PolarisXperience)
- Customers can log in to Polaris Internet Banking by vising www.polarisbanklimited.com from their browser.
- Click ‘Secure Login’. It can be found by scrolling to the top of the website page.
- Enter your User Name.
- Enter your Password.
- Click ‘Login’ to access PolarisXperience Internet Banking.
- Alternatively, you can click elogin.polarisbanklimited.com/index/pages/polarisplus.html?module=login.
HOW TO LOG IN TO POLARIS CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING (PolarisXperience)
- Corporate client of Polaris Bank can log in to their account by following this link > elogin.polarisbanklimited.com/index/pages/polarisplus.html?module=login.
- Provide your username and password.
- Click ‘Login’.
- This is how to login to your PolarisXperience Corporate Internet Banking Dashboard.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.