Polaris Bank, formerly known as Skye Bank is now better and also has found a way to make your banking experience way better than what they were, thanks to the Polaris Bank Transfer Code.
Polaris bank transfer code was created with the intention to make funds transfer easy, quick and secure for all people that own accounts with Polaris Bank.
Let us be honest, we do not normally have much time to spend in the bank when we look out at the long list of things to do in a day. The queues and occasional loss of servers do not actually make it easy, more reasons why we need to take advantage of the Polaris Bank Transfer Code.
There are lots of reasons why I would suggest the use of Polaris Bank Transfer Code – first, you do need an internet connection to use the ussd code. This could be good for those who are using push-button phones, otherwise known as Kpalasa. Another is that one does not need to have a smartphone, as it works on any phone that is capable of unmasking networks.
What You Know About Polaris Bank Transfer Code
To use this service, you must have an account domiciled with Access Bank. If you have not yet opened an account, simply walk to any one of their branches and request for account opening. The access bank account opening should not take more than 20 minutes. When going to the bank, go with your valid ID card, at least passport photographs and utility bill.
You can also open an account from your Phone, it does not matter which part of the country you are. All you need to do is dial *833*1#. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. However, you will need to have funds in your account to be able to send money from your Phone.
Your phone number and email addresses are also important pieces. Your registered email address and Phone Number are used to authenticate bill payments or when you are paying for goods or services online.
To send money from your access bank’s account, you will need to create a transaction pin, which is also known as a security pin. This pin allows you to confirm transactions using a 4 digit pin.
Polaris Bank Transfer Charges And Limits
Customers will be charged N10 when they send below N5,000 in day; bank transfer from N5001 to N50,000 will be charged N25 and transfer above N50,000 is charged N50.
You will be able to make the transfer on Polaris Bank Transfer Services, as far as the cumulative limit of N50,000 has not been reached in a day.
How To Create A Transaction Pin On Access Bank USSD Service
- If this is your first time using the service, you will be prompted to create a transaction pin.
- Dial *833# from the Phone Number you registered with the bank.
- Enter your last 4 digits on your Mastercard, verve card or Visa.
- Create your 4 digits pin.
- Confirm your 4 digits pin.
- Your transaction pin / security pin has now been successfully created.
How To Transfer Money From Polaris Account Using Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to another bank’s account, dial *833*Amount*Account Number# eg *833*4000*0123456789#
- Select the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Verify if the account name corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Select the account you are sending money from.
- Enter the security/transaction pin to confirm the transfer.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Polaris Bank
- Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Polaris Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check Polaris Bank Account Number.
- Polaris bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Polaris Bank Account Balance on Phone.