Why the stress when you can easily carry out bank transfers on your phone without visiting the bank or ATM?
Stanbic IBTC Transfer code affords you a fast, secure and convenient way to send money from your account to another account using a shortcode. The use of ussd code has been taken with keen interest by Nigerians, due to the difficulties often encountered by many.
For instance, how many times have you gone to the bank only to meet an almost empty bank? There is a high possibility that it will not happen because people, even the illiterate now understand the importance of banking. Therefore, you might not be leaving the bank anytime soon.
Nothing ever changes even if it is an ATM unless it is in a remote location. Still, there are always quicker ways to transfer money. You could decide to download and start using the Stanbic Bank Mobile App or you can hold on to Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code for instant transfer.
What You Should Know About Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code
Almost every great stuff I know comes with their conditions. Without it, you might not be able to use the service. To start using the Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code, you must already have an account with Stanbic IBTC Bank’s account and pre-funded.
Funds can be gotten through deposit, debit cards, wiring and even more. Thereafter, the phone number and email address are important to confirm transactions. For instance, if you want to pay for goods on eBay or jumia, you might need an OTP to validate it.
Stanbic IBTC works on any Phone, it does not matter if it is a smartphone or feature phone, as long as it can unmask network after inserting a gsm sim card, then you are good to go.
Transfer Limit And Charges On Stanbic IBTC
If you are sending money from your Stanbic IBTC’s account to other banks, the charges are – bank transfer below N5000 is N10, Money transfer from N5001 to N50,000 is N25 and above N50,000 is charged at N50.
Customers will be able to transfer up to N500,000 in a day using the Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code.
How To Create A Stanbic IBTC Transaction Pin
- Dial “909 from the Phone Number registered to your Stanbic Account.
- Select “Other Service”
- Reply with 1 for “My Bank”
- Reply with 6 for “Create Pin”
- Enter the last 4 digits of your debit card.
- Carefully choose your 4 digits transaction pin/security pin.
- Confirm the 4 digits transaction pin by entering the new pin again.
- Click “Send”
How To Send Money Via Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code
- To send money to a Stanbic bank account, simply dial *909*11*Amount*Account Number# eg*909*11*3000*0123456789#.
- To send money to other banks, dial *909*22*amount*account#, eg *909*22*3000*0987654321#.
- Enter your 4 digits transaction pin to authenticate the ussd bank transfer.
- Money transfer is now completed.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Stanbic IBTC
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code: Buy Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check stanbic ibtc account number.
- Stanbic IBTC mobile app: How to download and register.
- Code to check Stanbic IBTC Account Balance on Phone.
- How to carry out banking transaction via stanbic ibtc code.