Sterling bank provides you with a shortcode that allows you to perform banking services using your gsm number. It is easy, fast and secured.
What is more, it can be performed any mobile phone and you do need to have internet services before making use of sterling bank mobile money code.
Another benefit of sterling bank money code is that the feature can be used anytime, any day and anywhere; that is 24/7 and could come in handy especially in that urgent moment.
Sterling bank USSD code or transfer code as fondly called is *822#
What you can do with sterling bank mobile money code (Sterling Bank USSD Code)
- Opening of account
- Checking your account balance
- Top up of Airtime
- Bills payment
- Money transfer
- Verification of BVN
- Pin change and adding of account
How to register for sterling bank mobile money code *822#
- Before you can have access to many features of sterling bank ussd code, you must first register.
- To register, dial *822*1# or you might be required by the system when you try to use the sterling bank mobile money code.
- Follow on-screen prompts
- Be informed that you will be required to provide a 4 digit pin.
How to open account using sterling bank code *822#
- From any gsm number, dial *822*7# and reply accordingly.
- A tier 1 kia kia account will be opened for you. A tier 1 account is a type of saving accounts that can be used to carry out transactions. On tier 1 account, you can save up to NGN300,000
How to transfer fund using sterling bank ussd code *822#
- Sterling bank allows you to avert the stress of going to the banking hall in order to send money or transfer fund.
- You can make transfer up to NGN100,000 and NGN50,000 per transaction per day on the mobile number connected to the bank. You will be allowed to upgrade your account upon your request.
- To make the transfer to sterling bank account, dial *822# and follow on-screen prompts or dial *822*4*amount*account number# i.e *822*4*2000*1234567890#
- If you are sending or transferring money to other banks’ account, dial *822*5*amount*account number# i.e *822*5*2000*0123456789#
How to purchase airtime using sterling bank ussd code *822#
- For self-top, dial *822*amount# on the phone number registered with the bank. i.e *822*200#
- To buy airtime for other mobile numbers, dial *822*amount*phone number# i.e *822*500*08123456789#
- You are allowed to purchase up to NGN20,000 per day
How to check sterling account balance and account number
- Ever considered situation whereby you need to confirm balance or make payment into your account. This is a code worth putting down and could be useful.
- To get your sterling bank account balance, dial *822*6#. Dial *822*8# to view your account number.