United Bank For Africa (UBA) is truly one of the giant banks not just in Nigeria, but in other countries they operate. Being a bank with lots of customers, UBA Internet (Online) Banking could be very helpful and help you avoid common time-wasting at the bank.
Customers have been also provided with other options like UBA USSD and Mobile app. As an account holder with the bank using a Push Button Phone, you can make use of the USSD Service for most of the banking transactions.
However, having a smartphone would ensure you have access to all channels – UBA USSD, UBA Mobile App, and UBA Internet Banking.
UBA Internet Banking is available to both Corporates and Individual Customers. You can carry out secure online transactions, payments of all types, and also monitor initiated transactions.
UBA’s internet banking platform is not only secure, but it also helps you plan out your expenses better by automating a host of services which you perform monthly plus other benefits that we would reveal in this article.
If you use UBA savings or current accounts, you are an individual/retail customer while corporate customers are those with a business account and government agencies.
The best part of this is that you can now register yourself using your debit card. This article will attempt to reveal the important things you should know about United Bank For Africa (UBA) Internet Banking.
First, the features and benefits of UBA Online Banking:
FEATURES OF UBA INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Access to your account is protected with best-in-class technology.
- Customers are also notified whenever there is any log-in/attempted log-in to your profile.
- UBA customers can start and finish Internet Banking registration from the log-in page.
- With new phishing tactics and data harvesting evolving on the world wide web, we have included this feature to keep your money safe, no matter what.
- Bank customers can make up to 30 payments per screen to beneficiaries already saved in your history – at the touch of a button!
- Customers can do with the Image & Phrase security feature for even better security.
- Top up your mobile phones and those of your loved ones.
- View, download, and print statements of account.
- View accounts and balances easily and make payments to beneficiaries.
- Send money to your other UBA account or someone else’s account in UBA or other Banks. Standing Order is also available.
- Save your recurring payments into a template and initiate them with the click of a button in future.
- Send an instruction on the platform and authorize a 3rd party to pick it up for you.
- Make bills payments – utility, Pay TV, subscriptions, etc. 24-Hour Availability:
- Access to your account is round-the-clock – no weekends, no public holidays.
- Monitor activities on your accounts, view your loans, etc.
- Bank customers can view all-time transaction history and also access to your entire portfolio anytime, and with a single sign-on.
- And more…
BENEFITS OF UBA INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Easy management of account, thereby saving customers both time and energy.
- It is easy, convenient to use, and provides you with much-needed privacy on the internet.
- Avoid planning your day around the bank’s hours.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility and guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Customers can now eliminate the time spent in the banking hall and finally get to be in control of their account activities.
- Customers will get notification of important transactions via their emails and mobile numbers.
- And more…
- An Active UBA Account – Savings, current, business account, etc.
- Internet-enabled devices (computer, tablets, smartphones)
- Completed enrollment form/web form
- Executed Indemnity (for higher transaction limits up to N5m for individuals and N100m for Corporate users)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UBA INTERNET BANKING
- If you use UBA savings or current account, simply visit the United Bank For Africa (UBA) website at www.ubagroup.com.
- Click ‘Login’. It is at the top of the website page.
- Click ‘Personal.
- On the newly open page, tap, ‘instant self-registration’
- Enter your UBA account number.
- Provide your debit card details – first 6 digits, last 4 digits, debit card pin, and expiry date.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete the online uba internet registration.
- If you are unable to locate the uba internet banking registration portal, follow ibank.ubagroup.com and click ‘Instant SELF REGISTRATION’.
During registration, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number you registered with your bank account. This is to confirm if truly you own the account.
After completing the uba online banking registration, you will receive your user Id and default password. You can log in using your login details to change your default password.
Another important thing is that retail customers need to do is set security questions and answers. This will be very useful should you lose or forget your account login details.
Customers who have already registered for uba mobile banking app can use their login details on the internet banking platform.
With UBA internet banking, You can carry out secure online transactions, payments of all types, and also monitor initiated transactions.
Customers can also go to the bank to register for uba internet banking. The customer care rep will be happy to render assistance should you need it.
HOW TO LOG IN TO UBA INTERNET BANKING
- To sign in or log in to UBA internet banking, go to the United Bank For Africa (UBA) web portal at www.ubagroup.com.
- Click ‘Login’. This link is at the top of the website.
- Click ‘Personal.
- Enter your ‘Login details and click ‘Login’.
- If you are unable to navigate successfully using the guides, simply click ibank.ubagroup.com for quick access.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UBA CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
Uba corporate internet banking, otherwise known as UBA Business Direct is an online portal for cash management and transaction banking.
It keeps you in control of your business and also offers a convenient and flexible way to manage corporate cash management and other transactions to cover all corporate banking needs.
UBA has the right solution to help your organization or business to take total control over your entire payment and revenue. Whether you are making payments locally or internationally or transfer funds between accounts. Choose the payment options that best fit your company’s needs.
On the revenue part, it offers visibility on account balances and transactions on accounts in UBA irrespective of country, and also balances and transactions in customer accounts in other banks in any bank in the world.
Also, The uba business direct offers a wide range of liquidity management tools to the corporate customers to manage cash-flows, credit facilities, and working capital across accounts, banks, and geographies. Corporate can combine balances and consider for interest application. Meanwhile, it can do much more.
To take charge of your business and enjoy all the exclusive benefits of UBA Business Direct (UBA Corporate Internet Banking), simply visit the nearest uba bank and show your interest in the package.
It is free to open at any bank. However, you will need to complete some documentation for the UBA Business Direct to be opened for you.
HOW TO LOG IN TO UBA BUSINESS DIRECT
- To log into UBA Corporate Internet Banking, enter www.ubagroup.com on your browser.
- Click the ‘Internet Banking Login’. It is at the top of the page and has a keypad icon beside it.
- Click ‘Business’.
- Enter your Corporate ID, User ID, Password, and click ‘Login’.
- For quick access to the UBA Business Direct login page, visit cib.ubagroup.com/GCPCW and enter your login details.