Mobile banking has become a battlefield for Nigerian banks with each of them doing all they can to ensure that old customers are kept and new customers brought into the fold. In light of current events, United Bank for Africa, otherwise known as UBA, has now perfected its app and is now ready for the big stage. The mobile app is called UBA Mobile Banking App.
People have always expressed fears about going to the Bank or ATM because of the long queue and occasional loss of services. With the app, you should not have much of a setback, even if you have, the UBA mobile banking app goes everywhere you go, so you should not have an issue processing your transaction the moment normalcy returns.
It is also common knowledge that banks open by 8 am and close by 4 pm. This is not good for you especially when you have banking transactions that will have to wait until after banking hours.
It could also be you want to pay for goods or even clear some bills. For instance, you do not want to have your internet connection caught off in the evening or during the weekend because your data got exhausted. Thanks to UBA Bank Mobile App, you could still carry out your banking transaction anytime and anywhere using the App. UBA Mobile Banking App is also known as Umobile App.
What You Should Know About UBA Mobile Banking App
To have access to UBA Mobile App, you must have an account domiciled with UBA Bank PLC with the account being either savings or current account.
During the account opening, there are certain information that were required of you. Among them are email address and phone number, you are going to need at least one of the two for online/mobile banking.
They will also update you when a particular amount leaves or credited to your account. If you have been using the UBA USSD code for some time, you will realise how important a registered phone number is. It is like a key to unlocking all your benefits with the bank.
Benefits Of UBA Mobile Banking App
- Send money to any bank with no hassles.
- Transfer Funds between all UBA subsidiaries in Africa.
- Buy airtime for yourself, family, friends or anyone using a GSM network.
- View your BVN, account number and other profile information from the app.
- Get tickets to the latest movie and hottest events from UBA mobile banking app.
- You will also be able to view transactions history.
- Access biometric option for login (facial and fingerprint.
- Auto reminders for re-current bill payments and transfers.
- Chat with a customer care agent anytime and any day via the Umobile.
- Transfer FX from your UBA FX account to other UBA accounts and also other Banks local and beyond.
How To Download UBA Mobile Banking App
- This app is available for download on Play Store and App Store. If you are an Android User, open Play Store from your Phone.
- Search for UBA Mobile Banking.
- Click on install to have the UBA Bank App installed on your Phone.
- All iPhone and iPad users should visit the App Store and download its own version of UBA mobile banking app.
- Your UBA bank mobile app is now installed and ready for banking transactions.
How To Register UBA Mobile Banking App
- Open the UBA Bank Mobile App from your Phone.
- Choose “New to mobile banking”
- Select Debit Card. You have 3 options which are MasterCard, Verve or Visa.
- Enter your “Account number”
- Input your debit card’s expiration date and year.
- Click Verify Mobile Number for authentication purpose.
- Enter the code sent to your phone on the field provided by UBA Mobile Banking App.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your 4 digit PIN and password. Now you have successfully registered for UBA Mobile Banking App.
See Also Some Interesting And Related Posts About UBA
- How To Check UBA Account Balance On Phone.
- UBA USSD Code: Carry Your Bank With You.
- How To Buy Airtime Using UBA Airtime Recharge Code.
- How to check uba bank number.
- UBA Transfer Code: Send Money To Any Bank Without Issue.