Pitch it on the same scale, they will never be the same. What exactly are we putting on the same scale?
Getting your physical airtime pin from retailers or loading credit using Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code. For the first, there are so many procedures to follow aside from leaving the comfort of your place while the other only leaves you with dialling some strings of codes and behold, your airtime balance has been credited.
Another great way to buy credit from Union Bank Account is by downloading the union bank mobile app. It offers almost the same deal as union bank short code except for the fact that you will need an internet connection to use the app. Whereas, using the Union Bank Recharge Code does not bother you about an internet connection.
If I was using a kpalasa, I know where my loyalty lies but as a union bank customer with a smartphone, I could have both.
If you are yet to know much about union bank, this article will surely do justice to that. You are going to know all you need to know about recharging from your union account on your phone.
What You Should About Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
Not anyone can use the Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code. Therefore, if you are not a customer of the bank, you have no business using the union bank ussd codes.
To use these strings of codes, you must have opened an account with Union Bank. During the account opening, you will be required to provide a mobile number. This mobile number is a very important piece as you will need to carry out banking transactions on your Phones and sometimes when you are using mobile/internet banking services.
Maybe you no longer use the mobile number again. You could go to the bank and have your account information updated with your current mobile number.
This service can be used on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile. As you can see, you have no excuse as you do not need any kind of phone or being forced to choose a particular network.
Charges and limit on Union Bank Airtime Recharge
There are no charges or hidden fees when you purchase airtime for yourself or for family and friends. You get what you paid for, nothing less and not more.
As a union bank customer who has enough to cover the payment of airtime on his or her account, you are allowed a daily cumulative limit of N20,000 for self or third party.
How to recharge airtime from Union Bank via ussd code
- To buy airtime or credit for yourself from your union bank account, dial *826*Amount#. Eg *826*200#
- To buy credit or airtime for family, friends or others, simply dial *826*Amount*Phone number#. Eg *826*200*0812345678#
- If you are buying for third parties, you will need to complete the transaction using the last 4 digits on your debit card or security pin.
- If you are using the Union Bank USSD code for the first time, you will be prompted to create a 4 security pin.
Read Other Similar Posts About Union Bank
- Union Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check union bank account number.
- Union bank mobile app: How to download and register unionMobile app.
- How to check Union Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- Union Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.