Ever wondered why union bank customers now prefer sending money using Union Bank Transfer Code?
First, there are just mild conditions to fulfil. The first one is the fact that it does not need an internet connection to carry out banking transactions or related services when using the union bank shortcodes. Another is that any mobile phone will be good enough as long as it has the capacity to bring network on the Phone.
Why not imagine the stress of going to the bank to send money, but doing it the easy way using ussd code. It is not just about the ease of doing things, but also the convenience and security that comes from it.
Think of it this way, if you are the type that loves sending money via the counter, you will find out that you will need to exhaust resources and also will probably spend some time on the queue. If you have funds in your Union Bank Account Balance, you could just send money with just a few dials.
How Does Union Bank Transfer Code
Customers will be able to use the ussd code on any Nigerian GSM network such as Airtel, MTN, Glo and 9mobile.
To use the union bank shortcodes, you must have an account domiciled with Union Bank. During the registration, you were asked to provide your contact details which include your phone number and email addresses.
The mobile number will notify you about how money enters or leaves your account. The most important part is that it will be the only number that can be used to access banking transactions via the ussd code.
You can only make transfers from your current or savings account. You cannot transact with target savings accounts, corporate accounts, joint accounts and domiciliary accounts.
Charges and limits on Union Bank Transfer
For sending money using the Union Bank Transfer Code, there are bank’s charges attached.
Transfer below N5000 will attract a charge of N10. Bank transfer from N5001 to N50000 has a charge of N25 and transfers above N50000 will be charged N50.
Also you are entitled to a daily cumulative amount of N200,000. You can decide to split into 20 parts or have it at one go, it is your choice.
How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Another Account
- To transfer money to union bank’s account via ussd code, dial *826*1*Amount*Account Number#. For example *826*1*3000*1234567890#
- To transfer money to other banks, simply dial the union bank code, *826*2*Amount*Phone Number#. For example *826*2*3000*1234567890#
- You will need to provide your 4 digit security pin to authenticate the transfer. If it is your first time using the union bank ussd code, you will be prompted by the system to create your pin.
How To Create A 4 Digit Security Pin
- To create a 4 digit transaction pin, which is also known as security pin.
- Dial *826*5# from your Phone’s dialer pad.
- You will need the last 4 digits on your debit card to create your 4 digit transaction pin.
- You can now start banking on the go.
Read Other Similar Posts About Union Bank
- Union Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- Union bank mobile app: How to download and register unionMobile app.
- How to check Union Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- How to check union bank account number.
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.