There are so much you will be able to accomplish in just a few time if you know how to buy airtime using the Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
Unity Bank is among the top banks in Nigeria that provides the quickest, secure and reliable way to buy credit using a recharge code.
The use of Recharge code is not old fashion, and most people seem to have taken to it. We all could understand the stress one always went through when looking for a reseller. It could even get worse if we live in a remote area or currently out of the town.
Although there are lots of options one could use, you could decide to use the Unity Bank Mobile App or ATM. However, none will be able to give you the simplicity offered by Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
With Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you do not need to be connected to the internet or even leave the comfort of wherever you are to top up your phone. Regardless, before you can start using this awesome service by Unity Bank, there are prices to be paid.
What You Should Know About Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To use the unity bank recharge code, you must have an account opened with Unity Bank and also already funded with an amount enough to cater for your purchase.
If you have not yet opened an account, simply go to the bank and request that account should be opened for you. If you are opening a savings account, you only need two passport photographs, valid ID card and utility bills. For current accounts, you might need to provide 2 referees plus all the requirements of a savings account.
Do note that airtime transaction code can only work on the phone number connected to your Unity Bank Account. During the account opening, you will be asked to provide your phone number and email address among others.
The phone number and email address are always important parts because one-time passwords can be sent to any of them when you complete any payment online.
This service works on all GSM networks such as MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo. As you can see, these are the major network providers in Nigeria so you should not have a problem with sticking with one.
Unity Bank Airtime Limit And Charges
You will be able to buy Airtime for yourself or for third parties anytime and anyday, this service comes with zero charges.
As a Unity Bank Customer, you will be able to load credit up to N20,000 or at once from your Unity Bank’s account. This limitation is to protect your account.
How To Buy Airtime Via Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Simply dial *7799*Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself using your registered mobile number. Eg *7799*500#
- Dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# to purchase for friends, family or third parties. Eg *7799*08123456789*500#
- Enter your 4 digits transaction code to authenticate the airtime purchase.
- If you do not have, the system will prompt you to create one using the last 4 digits on your debit card.
Check Out Interesting And Related Posts About Unity Bank
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to use unity bank ussd code.
- Unity bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check unity bank account number.
- How to check Unity Bank Account Balance on Phone.