You are about to find out how you can check your Heritage Account Balance on Phone using a ussd code.
To get started, all you need is a phone number linked with your Heritage Bank Account. You will remember that when you opened your account with the bank, you were given a piece of paper that you are to complete it. Among them is a section for personal details that called for the filling of names, address, email address, and mobile number.
If you have filled the phone number, then you can easily check your Heritage Bank account balance without the internet. However, it can also be checked using the bank’s official app or at any Heritage bank’s office.
Meanwhile, why tiring yourself out when you can get it at the comfort of your place? I can still accept using the Heritage Bank’s app but you will need to have access to the internet to check it.
The best way to check your Heritage Bank Account Balance is to use the USSD code. It is faster, simple and convenient. No internet needed and there is also no need to get a smartphone to use the service.
Like I always advise people, it is very important to activate your phone number for SMS alert from the bank. This is you taking caution against fraud or inappropriate bank charges. The icing on the cake is that you will also be able to use the phone number to carry out self-service.
If you no longer have your GSM sim card again, you could do an update at Heritage Bank. It should not take more than a few minutes depending on the queue and the customer care agent.
How to check my account balance using Heritage Bank USSD Code
- To check your Heritage Bank Account Balance, just dial *322*030# from your phone’s dialer pad.
- Select “Balance Enquiry”
- Input the last 4 digit numbers on your MasterCard/Visa/Verve card or your 4 digit security pin.
- The summary of your account balance will then be sent to your inbox as SMS.
- Do note that a service charge of N10 will be deducted.
See Also Interesting And Similar Posts About Heritage Bank
- Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check heritage bank account no.
- Heritage Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- All heritage bank ussd codes for mobile banking transactions.
- Hb Padie by heritage bank: How to download and register.