Let me show you the fast, convenient and simple way to check your Sterling Bank Account Balance anytime or anywhere using just your mobile phone.
Sterling bank has a USSD service that enables customers to perform some banking services without the need to contact a customer care agent. Among the self-service you can carry out are funds transfer, payments of bills, airtime recharge, account opening, checking of sterling bank account balance. However, we will only show you how you can check your account balance with sterling bank.
I have been trying to pile up some posts about all banking important codes and services, following the requests from the audience. I guess people no longer find the long queue at the bank enduring.
One could go to the bank by 8 am and still meet people outside and already waiting to go in immediately they officially open for the business of the day. It is the same thing at the ATM but that could be avoided if you have already downloaded the sterling bank app. It is even better if you know sterling bank magic code that can be used on the phone.
Still, you will need to have an internet connection to be able to use the banking app. Therefore, checking your account balance with sterling bank using the ussd service might be the best option for you.
To check is to already have your phone number registered with the bank. If it happens you no longer use the phone you tendered during registration, you should visit the bank to correct that. Your email and SMS are the whistle-blowers when money leaves or enters your account balance.
How do I check my sterling bank account balance on the Phone? It is really simple and that is exactly what I want to show you.
Sterling Bank Account Balance Code
- To check your Sterling Bank Account Balance, dial *822# from your phone.
- Reply with 6 and wait for the next command.
- The next step is to enter your USSD security pin or the last 4 digits on your debit card.
- Alternatively, you can also dial *822*6# to quickly check it.
- You will be shown your account balance after verification with the pin or last 4 digits on your card.
- For using the Sterling Bank ussd service to check account balance, you are charged N10 per request.