If you own an account with Unity Bank, then you can also check your account balance on your phone. The main condition to fulfil is you must have access to the mobile number you presented when you opened the account.
With the phone number, you will be able to check not just your Unity Bank Account Balance on Phone, but also access various Unity Bank USSD Services such as Airtime recharge, Account opening, Bills payment, Balance enquiry and even more.
This service is available anytime, any day and it does not matter which service provider, phone type or location you use.
The days of rushing down to the banking hall are now over. This is just one of the things that can be easily done even when you are crossing your legs in your home or office, thanks to the unity bank ussd code.
However, the Unity Bank Account Balance Code attracts a charge of N10 per request and there is no limit to your requests. Your request goes anytime you request for it.
Moreover, if you notice you no longer receive alert again, chances are you have recently changed your phone number or there are some omissions when you opened the account. The best way to go about it is to visit the bank for satisfactory corrections to be made.
If you have changed your line, you just need to provide the bank with your new phone number. The change should not take few minutes depending on the queue and the customer service agent in charge.
How to check my Unity Bank Account Balance on Phone with Code
- The code to check your Unity Bank Account Balance is *7799# and should be entered on your phone.
- If it is your first time, you will need to register for the unity bank ussd code which involves you getting a ussd banking pin.
- For existing users, just select “check balance” to view your Unity Bank Balance.
- Enter the last 4 numbers on the face of your debit card or your ussd pin to authenticate it.
- Alternatively, you can also dial *7799*0#, and also provide the pin or the last 4 digits on your card.
- Boom, you can view your Account Balance on your Phone. It will also be sent to you as SMS.
Check Out Interesting And Related Posts About Unity Bank
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check unity bank account no.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Unity bank ussd code: easily carry out quick and instant banking transactions.
- Unity bank mobile app: How to download and register.