Wema Bank Transfer Code is the code you need when you want to send money to your friends, family, business partners and others.
You might be asking why do you need the code?
You need it when you no longer find the waiting at the bank or at the ATM stands convenient. The queue at the bank could be so much to the extent that it could affect your business relationship or plans for the day. Sometimes, it could be a server problem, which of course you have no information as to when it will end.
Having your bank on your phone could help you access the bank transfer quickly and conveniently without the need to go back to the bank.
The best part of using the Wema Bank Transfer Code is that you can use the code on any GSM network including MTN, Airtel, 9mobile And Airtel.
What You Should Know About Wema Bank Transfer Code
To get started with using all *945# services, you must already have an account with the bank. If you do not own an account with them, dial *945*1# and follow the on-screen prompts.
A 10 digits account number will be sent to you via SMS, you can start banking on the Go. However, you will not be using the standard savings account. You can have it upgraded at the bank without restriction.
If you want to get a standard account, go to any wema bank with your 2 passport photographs, valid ID card and utility bills. A form will be given to you which you are expected to complete. After submission, an account will be created for you.
The phone number and email address will be useful for confirming online transactions. For instance, if you want to pay for goods or services online, an OTP will be sent to your phone which you will need to enter on the field provided.
You will also need to create a *945# pin, otherwise known as transaction pin. This pin can be used to authenticate transactions.
Wema Bank Transfer Limit & Charges
Customers will be able to send money from their wema bank account to another account.
Their respective charges are – bank transfer below N5,000 is charged N10; funds transfer from N5,001 to N50,000 is charged N25 and any cash transfer above N50,000 will be charged N50.
Customers will be able to send up to N20,000 in a day as their transaction limit. However, you will be able to increase to N500,000 via wema bank mobile app, wema online or you could just visit the bank.
How To Create A Wema Bank Security Pin
- New customers should dial 945*100# to create a transaction pin.
- Enter your Account number
- Enter “Date of birth” in this format, “day/month/year”
- Create a new pin
- Retype the new pin to confirm it is correct.
- Old customers can dial *945*50# and follow the prompts to create a transaction pin.
How To Transfer Money Via Wema Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to another account, dial *945*Account Number*Amount# (eg *945*1234567890*3000#)
- Ensure the names that come up on your screen are the beneficiary’s names.
- Enter your transaction pin to authenticate the bank transfer.
- Money leaves your account while the beneficiary account will be credited.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Wema Bank
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check wema bank account no.
- Wema Bank USSD Code: Buy airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- Wema bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Wema Bank Account Balance on Phone.