www aol com Login: Sign up for an account on ww aol com | www.mail.aol.com sign in
Have you been having difficulties with the www aol com Login and sign up page? It is quite simpler than you think and we are here to help you create an AOL email account if you are yet to do so and also help with the login process.
AOL means America Online and that does not mean that all services are restricted for usage in the USA, especially email and instant messages which are available all over the world.
If you have used Gmail or Yahoomail for email messaging, then understanding one of the core services that AOL offers should not be that difficult. However, we still need to paraphrase for those who have not heard about AOL without diverting from our main topics which are to sign in via the www AOL com Login page as well as how to create an AOL account.
About American Online (AOL)
American Online (AOL) is an online service provider situated in the USA. The brand is one of the most popular ones in the world and they execute various products and services such as web portal, instant messaging, email service, and also run a web browser named Netscape.
AOL is one of the frontrunners in the internet world but has fallen behind Gmail and yahoo. However, the AOL email service is still used by millions of people from around the world. AOL email service is free to use.
The other free services made available by Aol.inc include AOL instant messenger, AOL news, AOL My eAddress, AOL Local, and AOL Video. Another service by AOL is the AOL search engine. The search engine allows you to seek all kinds of content that are available online. It works exactly like the Google search engine most people are used to.
AOL email service can be accessed online or through the dedicated AOL app by AOL Inc. Third-party service app like Yahoo can also be used to connect to your AOL mail account.
AOL Mail Login | www.mail.aol.com Login Features and benefits
1. AOL Mail service allows a maximum attachment limit of 25 megabytes and unlimited mailbox size.
2. It has support for popular protocols like POP3, SMTP, IMAP, the same kind of mail protocols used by established email providers like Yahoo.
3. Aol email service is safeguarded against spam and virus.
4. It shows ads while working or using the service which is one of the ways to ensure free users continue to access at no cost.
5. It makes use of SSL/HTTPS after login in a bid to ensure email users’ data are protected.
6. It links up well to other email accounts from other providers.
7. There is also a spell checking tool to aid you in making error-free content.
8. Domains: @aol.com and previously @love.com, @games.com, @wow.com, and @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail).
9. Any links embedded within the email are automatically inactive and can only be made active by the user.
What happens when you do not log in on your Aol.com mail for sometime
AOL email account user who fails to log in for 90 days will have his or her account deactivated. At this point, any mail sent to the account will not be delivered, instead returned to the sender.
After 180 days and still inactive, the AOL email account will be deleted and all files and data become inaccessible.
To stay connected, you can use a 3rd party app like Yahoo App which is capable of handling multiple email service providers. The AOL app can also be downloaded from the App Store and Google play store for free. We will be providing the links for each app from their respective stores.
The AOL website is www.aol.com while the mail account is www.mail.aol.com. You can visit the section to get an email account, however, we will provide a thorough guide in this article if you find it confusing on aol.com.
www aol com Login App Download
AOL mail service can be accessed by visiting www.mail.aol.com. However, users who prefer a standard way of accessing their mail account can make use of the AOL app. The app is available for download on Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Apps may be the best choice for users than the acclaimed responsive sites due to many reasons. Among them are instant notifications and updates, faster and better interface, Enhanced User Interaction, and Affordability.
If you are convinced the app looks great due to the clear advantages it holds, then check below for the Aol.com app download links:
Google play store: Download Aol App for Android.
App Store: Download www.aol.com login app for iPhone and iPad.
What is www aol com Login?
www.aol.com Login is an entry page for users that have an email account with AOL, one of the most recognized brands in the world. For access, you will need to provide your username and passwords.
Users can access this page by visiting www.mail.aol.com or login.aol.com. Alternatively, there also exists a secondary platform, otherwise known as AOL App to sign in to your account.
Whichever one you decide to use, you are going to be connected to your AOL account after entering your correct login details.
How to sign up on AOL
If you are yet to create an AOL email account, you should follow the steps below to sign up:
1. Get started by launching your web browser on your mobile phone or PC.
2. Next, go to login.aol.com or www.mail.aol.com.
3. Tap Create an account to get started.
4. On the sign-up page, complete the fields with the necessary details. The required information includes your name, email, newly created password, and date of birth. Once done, click ‘Acknowledge’
5. Accept terms and conditions and then follow the online instructions to complete the Aol.com sign up.
How to login on Aol | www.mail.aol.com sign in
1. To Sign In to AOL Webmail, simply visit the AOL website, www.mail.aol.com on your web browser.
2. Provide your username and click Next. Your username is your email address with or without ‘@aol.com’. Your username can also be your registered mobile number.
3. Enter your password and click ‘Sign In’ to connect to your AOL account.