Xcredit is just another online loan app that makes cash available for people who need loan and expected to pay back with its interest.
When you apply for a loan via Xcredit loan app, it is a different form when you go to a bank to get a loan. Applying for Xcredit loan online means you are going to avoid some time-wasting and unnecessary submission of physical documents. This can be handled online since any documents can be uploaded to their website and that is if it is needed.
Another advantage of going for an unsecured loan app like Xcredit loan is that the interest rate is normally low compared to the bank rates. Therefore, you will be doing yourself much favour by going for online loan apps and we have several of them in Nigeria. Also, you will be able to access loans any time and anywhere.
If you are planning big on a wedding, pay school bills, improve your home, or there is a need to pump funds into your business, you should carefully consider going for a loan. Meanwhile, never take a loan to start a business, the end is not always pleasant at least most of the time. As an entrepreneur, you should only use a loan to improve your investment.
Xcredit loan is one of the popular loan apps around, it is therefore necesary to let you know a few things about the facility before going on the adventure.
Normally, I do not support taking loans as studies show that most people often find it difficult to pay back. But if it becomes necessary, then you have to get the loan irrespective of my opinion.
Table of Contents
BENEFITS OF XCREDIT
- Get faster approval.
- It is a fast, reliable, and secure loan app.
- Customers can get a loan amount of N5,000 to N500,000.
- No service fee on loan.
- Applying is FREE on the app.
- Loan duration is up to 180 days.
- Data is encrypted for your protection.
- Bank transfer repayment method is now available.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET A XCREDIT LOAN
- Customers must be 18 years and above to get a loan from Xcredit.
- Your GSM phone number.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- Having a history of defaulting loans could hamper your chance of getting an xcredit loan.
- There must be little or no history of bounced cheques.
- You will need to provide your BVN to enable them to study your credit history.
- Customers must be willing to provide some important information to enable the Xcredit to make the right judgement.
HOW DOES XCREDIT WORK
Qualified income earners will be able to get between N5,000 to N500,000 depending on the level of their income. The high place you are, the more loan amount you will be able to get from Xcredit. Someone with a regular income of N50,000 in a month will find it difficult to get a loan of N500,000.
The loan repayment period on Xcredit is up to 180 days, that is you have about 6 months to meet repayments and with Annual percentage rate (APR) of 12%. For instance, If you receive a loan amount of N5,000, loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 12%, the total Interest will be N5,000 multiply by 12%, that gives us N600.
However, if you fail to repay loan as due, the company is more likely to be aggresive in getting its loan back. There have been report that Xcredit even go as far as threatening them when they fail to make repayment. Carbon loan and fairmoney are good alternatives if you want to deal with empathetic personnels.
If it drawns that you will not be able to meet your paybill obligations, I would advise you seek out other alternatives like meeting friend or family for help, selling stuff you no longer find worthy or get yourself an extra hustle.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD XCREDIT APP
- To download Xcredit, go to Google play store if you own an android.
- Search *Xcredit” in the search bar.
- Tap “install” to download and automatically install the app on your phone.
- It should be completed within a minute.
HOW TO REPAY XCREDIT LOAN
- Launch the Xcredit app from your phone.
- Select “My Loan”
- Select the loan.
- Click “Repay in advance”
- Tap “Repay Now”
- Complete the repayment.
XCREDIT CONTACT DETAIL
- Office Address: 1 Adeola Odeku St, VI, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/XcreditNG/
- Website: http://xcredit.cc