Yahoo Mail Sign Up: Yahoo mail sign in yahoo mailbox – www.Yahoo.com Login
Not sure how you can get started on Yahoo Mail? We have prepared the step-by-step guides for you plus how to sign in to your mailbox after the registration.
Yahoomail is one of the pioneers of the internet, they have long been here and no doubt one of the few services that early internet users utilized first. Even in this era, they remain a core service.
If you work online or need a safe platform to receive almost any content, then you will be looking at opening an email account. There are many out there, but for most people, it is either Yahoo Mail or Google mail account, otherwise known as Gmail. Fortunately, we are on the topic and about to reveal to you some important stuff about the Ymail account.
Yahoomail is also referred to as Ymail. This is an optional domain name you can use in place of yahoomail.com. Enter ymail.com on your browser and you will still enjoy and benefit from the level of services you enjoy on yahoomail.com.
About Yahoo – Mail Sign Up, Log in and Sign in
Yahoo is web services provided based in the United States. The company has a good number of services which include the following – Yahoo search, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo News, My Yahoo!, and Yahoo! Native.
The head office is in California and operated by the namesake company Yahoo! Inc with Apollo Global Management (Investment funds) owing 90% of the stake while Verizon Communications settled for the rest.
Despite the strong challenges posed by Google mail, Yahoomail is still relevant and among the email providers with the largest users. If you are looking for a secured platform, Yahoomail is one and you can get in by signing up on their portal.
Once signed up, you can then proceed to the login page to connect using your username and password.
Features of Yahoomail
1. Storage Space has been revamped on Yahoo Mail as it now offers users something close to unlimited storage – it is capped at 1TB.
2. Spam and virus protection for users.
3. Minimal ads are shown for free users. It can be removed by purchasing the paid plan.
4. For your security, there is a provision of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the page for sensitive details or data.
5. It provides a spell-checking tool for users.
6. Yahoo.com mail supports IMAP, POP, and SMTP
7. Yahoomail adopts a conversation view where sent and received messages are in order.
8. Yahoo contact feature is available for users who want to save their phone contacts.
9. Another feature available on Yahoomail is the Yahoo calendar feature for the setting of notifications for important events.
10. And more.
Yahoo Mail Free App Download
The yahoo mail app provides alternative way to use the email service provided by Yahoo with one of the core benefits being receiving timely notifications as well as having multiple email accounts within the app.
Downloading the Yahoo Mail App is free and is available on the two biggest IOS for Smartphones. To find the app, you only need to search using the word ‘YahooMail’ or simply use the links we provided below for Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Google play store: Download Yahoo Mail App for Android.
- App Store: Download Yahoo Mail App for iPhone and iPad.
About Yahoo mail sign in
Yahoo Mail sign in is an access page to your Yahoo email account that requires identifying yourself through the provision of your login details.
Before you are authorized to make use of the Yahoo login page, you must have created an account on Yahoo and also completed the verification process. The Yahoo sign in page could be accessed by visiting the login section of the website or via the Yahoo mail app.
Yahoo Mail Sign Up: How to create a Ymail account
1. Go to the Yahoo mail up page
The first step is visiting the website to navigate to the page where you can start the registration process. To get started, go to yahoomail.com and click Create an Account. Alternatively, you can just tap this Yahoomail registration page for easy access.
2. Complete the required fields
To get your Yahoo email account ready, you will need to enter some information in the fields. Your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and newly created password are among the required details.
When creating your password, avoid using your name or words that could easily give you away. A combination of numbers, symbols, capital, and small letters will make a stronger password.
3. Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions
After you have correctly filled in the required details, you are to tap ‘Continue’ to go to the next phase. The next phase involves you verifying your Mobile phone number.
A code or link will be sent as a text message to your mobile phone number. You are to confirm the number by following the specific prompt.
Always make use of your mobile number. Should you have issues with the www.yahoomail.com login, the phone number provided a way to get back to your account.
www.Yahoo.com Login | How to sign in on Yahoo Mailbox
1. How to sign in through a mobile browser
1. Launch your browser from your mobile device and enter m.yahoo.com.
2. Tap Sign in at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your username, email address, or phone number linked to your Yahoomail account.
4. Provide your password or use any of the options you are comfortable with. Among them is entering the account key sent to your phone.
5. Tap Sign in to connect your Yahoomail account.
6. For quick access to the sign in page, simply visit login.yahoo.com on your browser.
2. Login to Yahoomal from a desktop browser
1. To sign up on a PC, Computer, or via Desktop browser as you may call it, simply go to Yahoomail.com or www.ymail.com.
2. Provide your login details. Your login details are your username/email address/phone number and password.
3. Click ‘Sign in’
3. Login to Yahoo Mail Account from the Yahoomail App
1. Download and install the Yahoomail App.
2. If you have not yet connected multiple accounts on the Yahoomail App, you will need to click Sign in with Yahoo. If you have multiple email accounts connected already, tap Menu and then ‘Add another mailbox’
3. Enter your username, email address, or mobile number. Your username is email address without @yahoo.com
4. Provide your Yahoomail.com passwords and tap Next.
5. The sign in should commence automatically if your login details are correct.