Don’t you wish you have a way of getting instant cash when you need it?
The search is finally over. Introducing moneypal loan by zedvance limited, the loan app which is focused on providing loans to salary and business persons.
Zedvance Ltd is one of the fast-growing finance company that understands the urgency of needs and working hand in hand to ensure prompt solutions to financial issues.
If you notice, most of the loan apps shared on this blog are targeted towards employees, but here again, zedvance is making sure no one is left behind.
In view of that, they have also made it less stressful by making sure registration can be done from about 3 channels which are through app, website, and on WhatsApp.
With Zedvance’s moneypal app, you can get a loan with no collateral and up to N5m in Nigeria.
Requirements to access loan on zedvance
Here are what you need to do to qualify for loan on zedvance’s moneypal:
- You must be earning an income either in paid employment or self-employment.
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 22 to 55 years old.
- A bank account that is connected to your salary account or business.
- A passport photograph.
- Any Government-issued ID cards like driver’s license, national ID card or international passport.
- For employees, you will need to provide employee ID card, employment letter, NUBAN cheques or direct debit mandate.
- For those that their appointment is yet to be confirmed will need to provide a guarantor which must be permanent staff of the company.
Why money pal?
- Quick loans in just a few minutes.
Access to loan up to N5m and with tenor up to 24 months.
- The support team is ever ready to answer to your request.
- The loan process is without ambiguity.
- Moneypal is optimized for mobile though the loan can also be accessed through WhatsApp and on the browser.
- It is safe, quick and convenient.
How to get started on zedvance moneypal
There are 3 available channels to obtain a loan on zedvance. They are available on google play store, website and WhatsApp chat.
To apply through WhatsApp, follow this link
Another way to access loan is to log in using the company’s official website. despite the available channels, I would advise you to always make use of the money pal loan app because of the easy integration and optimization, only when it is out of hand you should consider using the other channels.
Now, let me guide you with the steps if you decide to go with money pal loan app.
- Go to play store and search for “Moneypal”
- Click install to have it on your smartphone.
- After installation, locate moneypal on your smartphone and tap.
- Complete the registration procedures and use the phone number connected to your BVN.
- Enter the amount and tenor. The longer the tenor, the more money you are paying back.
- Sip a coffee while your loan request is studied, you will be contacted in a few minutes.
It classifies the loan products into three, they are zedvance nano, zedvance payroll, and zedvance for business.
It is targeted towards those who need a small amount of money to take care of things. The loans are always between N2,500 to N10,000 with the repayment period between 15 days to 30 days.
As you move up the ladder with good credit history to back it up, you can get up to N100,000 on your next loan request.
This is a loan for salary earners under a private or public organisation. The loan is an unsecured loan but backed by payments of salary. This type of loan are always huge when compared with the meagree N10,000 amount on zedvance nano, on zedvance payroll, you can get up to N5m.
Public sector loan
- Minimum loan: N20,000
- Maximum loan: N3m
- Maximum tenor: 24 months (2 years)
Public sector loan has the following conditions:
- Completely filled loan application form.
- Company’s ID Card.
- Means of ID (National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card)
- One Passport Photograph
- Your staff ID will be required to get public sector loan.
Private sector loan
- Minimum loan: N50,000
- Maximum loan: N5m
- Maximum tenor: 18 months (1 year, 6 months)
To obtain a private sector loan, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Completed loan application form.
- A government-issued ID card (National ID card, Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card).
- Employment Identity Card.
- Employment letter.
- Utility bill, not more than 3 months old.
- One Passport photograph.
Bank statements of not less than 6 months.
- An official email will be required to get this type of loan. Contact your HR to help with that.
Zedvance for business
Another big one is zedvance for business. Do you have a have thriving business that you still want to expand? This loan is for small and medium enterprises (SME) and entrepreneurs who wish to take their business unto next level.
Not much information has been shared about this proposed product but with time, we will get to know more.
For any of the products you decide, you will need to provide your BVN for verification. If you can not remember your BVN, dial *565*0# from the phone number you supplied during BVN registration to get your 11 digit number.
Another thing to put at the back of your mind is adding of your debit card. Your borrowed funds will be sent there and to add your card, click ‘Add Card’ button in the app and enter your card details to be used for repayment.
- Amount borrowed: N500,000
- Monthly interest rate: 3.5% (42% interest rate)
- Tenure: 12 months
- Management fees: N9,500 (Paid upfront)
- Total amount payable: N734,000
How to repay loan on zedvance
There are a good number of options available. Cheque and direct debit mandate are the most popular ones but in the event, you do not want your cheque presented, you can make payment to any of the zedvance’s bank account
- GTB – 0154079762
- FCMB – 2534371015
- Access bank – 0690292585
- Zenith bank – 1013850266
- Diamond bank – 0054733517
Note: Account name for all is ZEDVANCE LIMITED.
After payment of loan on zedvance, contact the zedvance customer care and present your payment slip or receipt. You can send to their email with your zedvance details or visit their address.
Phone call is also a good option but you will be saving a lot by using email.
Zedvance moneypal Contact details
- Address: 177A Ligali Ayorinde St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Phone number: 07001001000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.zedvance.com
Zedvance has been doing a wonderful job since they started but there are certain conditions which might not go well with people on a low budget. For salary earners, they must be earning not less than N50,000 every month to be granted a loan.
The loan is actually targeted towards salary earners but that does not mean others can not get it, self-employed persons might need one on one conversation at the office in the event that loan request failed. The offices are also available in major cities in Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.