Zenith Bank is also not a pushover when it comes to providing comfort for her customers. The big bank has for long been in the business of ensuring her stakeholders including the customers have something to cheer up. Therefore, if you have an account with them, you can also buy airtime via Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
Most people know that petroleum is for vehicles, airtime is for the mobile number. It does not matter whether you are a bigger talker or not on the phone, you should know some ways to recharge your mobile line.
I could go on by listing it out to you – recharging via Zenith Bank Mobile App, Chipper Cash, Palmpay, JumiaPay, but if you want to explore anytime and any day without depending on the internet, then you need to accept Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
The code ensures you no longer have to wait for the retailer and also avoid ridiculous charges by retailers. How many times have you tried buying an N200 credit only to be told it is sold at N220? With just a few touches, you can buy it for N200 from your Phone via the Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
What You Should Know About Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge
If you are not a customer of the bank, you have no business using the Zenith Bank shortcodes. To use the zenith recharge code, you must have an account with Zenith Bank.
The account opening involves you submitting your phone number, email address and some sensitive information. The phone number and email address are actually the most important of them all because you will be needing them for various activities.
If it happens you no longer use the Phone Number again, you should go to your bank and request an account information update which involves replacing your current phone number with the old one. Thereafter, you now have your ticket to using the Zenith Bank USSD Code plus all the strings of shortcodes that come with it. This service can be used on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile.
To be able to use the service, you are going to create a 4 digit transaction pin which of course you will be guided on how to create yours.
Charges And Recharge Limits on Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge
You could decide to recharge as much as possible until you reach the threshold, you will not be charged any fee. In other words, this service is completely free.
Cumulative transaction limit on Airtime top-up using the Zenith Bank Recharge Code is N3000.
How To Create Zenith Bank Transaction Pin
- To create your Zenith Bank security pin, dial *966# from your registered mobile number.
- Enter the last 4 digits on your debit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- Create a 4 digit security pin.
- Repeat the 4 digit security pin. Do note that the security pin is the same as transaction pin.
- If it goes well, you will get a notification, “retrieving your account balance*
- An SMS with all balances of all your accounts will be sent to your Phone’s Inbox.
How To Buy Airtime For Yourself Or Others (Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code)
- To buy airtime for self or third party, simply dial *966*Amount*Phone Number#. Eg *966*400*08123456789#
- Choose the network provider. For instance, if the beneficiary uses MTN, choose MTN.
- Enter your 4 digit transaction pin to validate the purchase.
- Airtime has been successfully purchased from your Zenith Account.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Zenith Bank
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Zenith Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check zenith bank account number.
- Zenith bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Zenith Bank Account Balance on Phone.