With over a million downloads of Zenith Bank Mobile App and with eye-watering positive reviews, it is safe to say Zenith Bank Mobile App is now bigger not just in app size but also better.
The app was first introduced in 2013 and since then, there have been remarkable modifications and updates, coupled with some exciting features that are regularly updated on the app.
Therefore, if you have an account with the bank, this is a place to be. With the Zenith Bank App, you can easily transfer money from one account to another, send airtime to friends and family, buy airtime for yourself, make bills payment and do even more on the app.
I am always about finding simple, convenient and secure ways of doing things. The era of going to the bank for things I could get done on Phone is over. Having the app on your phone is no different from having your bank in your Phone.
The use of Zenith Bank Mobile App ensures that transactions are instant. If you are using the ATM, probably to send money to another bank. Sometimes, you might need to withdraw the cash and go to the beneficiary’s bank account to send the money. This could squander your resources and time but with the Zenith Bank App, you can always carry out your banking transactions if you have enough funds in your account.
This article will let you know the basic things you need to know about Zenith Bank Mobile App including where to download the app and how to register it.
Table of Contents
What You Should Know About Zenith Bank Mobile App
Zenith Bank Mobile App is the app meant to make your banking experiences convenient. To get started with Zenith Bank Mobile App, you must own an account with Zenith Bank.
You can open an account by dialling Zenith Bank ussd code *966*0# and follow the prompts. Another alternative is visiting the bank and request for account opening. Certain information will be required of you, among them are BVN, Phone Number and Email Address.
The phone number and email address are among the things you will need when registering your profile on Zenith Bank Mobile App. You will also need to create a transaction pin or security pin which will be used to affirm transactions.
Benefits Of Zenith Bank Mobile App
- Customers will be able to view all accounts on the app.
- View account number, BVN and all your profile information.
- Make money transfer from your zenith account to zenith’s account or other bank’s account.
- You will be able to view transactions history.
- Request cheque book, confirm cheque, stop cheque, and verify cheque status.
- Generate statement of account.
- Get information about travel and leisure.
- Check addresses about all branches of zenith bank.
- QR Payments are also available on the app.
- More self-services also available on the app.
How To Download Zenith Bank Mobile App
- If you are an Android user, proceed to Play Store.
- Search for Zenith Bank Mobile App.
- Click on Install.
- iPhone and Ipad users should go to App Store to download Zenith Bank Mobile App.
- The App should be successfully installed on your device if you have enough space.
How To Register Zenith Bank Mobile App
There are 3 ways to register on zenith bank mobile app but we will be concentrating on registration using Debit Cards.
- To register on the zenith bank mobile app, launch the app after installation.
- Click “Register” on the app.
- Choose either of the 3 ways.
- Enter your Zenith account number and click “Continue”
- Select “Card” if you selected debit card as the option to register.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card and its pin. The pin is your 4 digit ATM pin.
- Create your password
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Create your 4 digit transaction pin
- Confirm the transaction pin by entering it again.
- Click on submit to complete the registration process.
- Alternatively, you can use OTP to register the app. The OTP is sent to your phone number as SMS which you are to enter on the field provided. Follow prompts to complete it.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Zenith Bank
- Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check zenith bank account number.
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Zenith Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check Zenith Bank Account Balance on Phone.