Whether you are planning to check your 9mobile account balance or just 9mobile data balance, it is what you should know if you plan to stay long on the network.
How many times have we wanted to check our 9mobile balance only to forget the codes, which is due to the main reason that most of us never use our 9mobile line as main gsm number. Occasionally, I always find it difficult to remember the 9mobile balance code. If it is your main gsm network, you should have no issues with remembering most of the important codes.
9mobile, which is formerly called Etisalat is the network with the best internet speed. The voice call is also clean and loud for anyone to make use of.
The common argument is the expensive tariff plans on 9mobile which I agree with – in other facets, they have really done exceedingly great. Therefore, 9mobile still owns some bragging rights in FCT and other 36 states in Nigeria when we mention great and affordable data plans for surfing, downloading, uploading and streaming online.
How to check 9mobile account balance
It is not a big deal if you check your 9mobile account balance before making calls, it is exactly what most of us do especially people that rarely recharge in large volume. This ensures we are able to keep track of our spendings.
Meanwhile to check your 9mobile account balance, follow the simple processes below:
- Dial *232# on your phone’s dialer pad and wait for the system message.
- Within seconds, you will have your 9mobile balance displayed on your phone’s screen.
- You will equally receive your Airtime balance in your inbox.
How to check 9mobile data balance
If you are on 9mobile data subscription, there will always be need to check your data balance once in a while to keep track of your data usage.
Sometimes, it may come after sharing your 9mobile data plan with another and you want to be sure, they are not using more than allowed. It is common for people to use unsparingly when given such a free platform. Monitoring your data usage is very important if you do not have much data to spare.
There are two ways to check 9mobile data balance, ussd and sms option. Regardless, I will always prefer the USSD code because it is faster.
Therefore, check your data balance on 9mobile by following the simple steps:
- Dial *228# from your 9mobile network to check your balance.
- Another way to check your 9mobile data balance is by sending BAL to 228 in sms format.
- How to check MTN Data Balance.
- How to check Glo data balance.
- How to check Airtel data balance.
- How to check smile data balance.
- Code to check spectranet balance.