If you love entertainment and all that comes with it, then you will love Airtel TV app. Airtel tv app grants you access to watch your favourite tv shows, series, movies, music, music video and many more at no cost.
As an Airtel customer, you can also stream great contents such as TV series, documentaries, kids content, music videos, gospel music and more from Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana and from any part of the world. You also get to watch live TV channels on the go.
Your smartphone could do more than you imagined. Bored from the likely activities on your phone, you can make a switch now and enjoy the best sounds and moving images.
Airtel TV is an Airtel TV app that offers airtel customers unlimited access to the best TV contents in Africa and from anywhere in the world.
Watch and stream thousands of popular movies, Bollywood, Zollywood, TV series, documentaries, sports events, skits, kids, music videos, gospel music and more from Nollywood and Hollywood.
You also get to watch popular TV channels such as Al Jazeera, Bloomberg Television, Trace, Gametoon, Fashion Box, Nautical, God TV, and Inspiration TV among others. This is another alternative for DSTV, GOTV and StarTimes but not your favourite sports channels. Airtel Africa promises to put that into consideration, maybe with times, you might get to stream live football matches.
Moreover, Airtel TV is available to only Airtel Africa subscribers and subscription to the service is free to use. Customers can use it the way they like with no timestamp.
Benefits of Airtel TV App
- It is available for all airtel customers in Africa.
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- Enjoy access to large contents in the country and from around the world.
- Great content for your kids as well as for bonding with the family.
- You do not need to subscribe to Airtel TV app before accessing the content. Although, data plan applies.
- You will receive a regular newsletter to notify you of new releases of videos, TV shows and movies.
- Movies and video contents are available in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English language.
- Sharing of video and contents with friends and family are allowed on the app.
- You can also manage your data by using the Data saver option on the airtel tv app.
- Access to a category of genres such as Documentaries, Drama, Romance, Action, Music, Comedy, Religion, Health, and Kids.
- You can stream and watch as many movies, videos or TV programs as you want as long as you have an active Airtel data plan.
- On Airtel TV, you can create a watch list that you can watch later and lock screen option is also available.
Who can use Airtel TV app?
Everyone on the airtel network can use the Airtel TV app, postpaid customers are not excluded as well.
To use the Airtel TV app, your airtel sim card must have been registered and inserted into a data-enabled smartphone. You must also be within the Airtel coverage to use Airtel TV.
Do realise that users can only connect via Airtel Cellular and Airtel Wi-Fi network. You will not be able to connect via Wi-Fi and Non-Airtel mobile network. Airtel TV app is available for download on Google Play Store and Apple store.
Airtel TV app for Android phones
Airtel TV app is available for download on the Google play store. If you are using an android smartphone, why not head there and download your favourite app.
The app is just less than 30mb, if you are managing your data, you can subscribe to Airtel night plan that gives you 250mb for just N25. You could even do more when you activate the plan.
You can also have the Airtel TV apk sent to you by asking your friend or family to share with you, which you can now install on your smartphone.
Airtel TV app for Ios devices (iPhone and Ipad)
You should not miss out on Airtel TV just because you are using an IOS device. Whether you are using iphone or Ipad, simply head to apple store and search for “Airtel TV” to enjoy great and awesome contents you can ever imagine.
Things to note on Airtel TV app
- Hollywood movies are yet to be released but work is on the way to bring it on Airtel TV app.
- Airtel TV is yet to stock the app with old movies we used to love and adore.
- You should endeavour to change your streaming quality to a lower version.
How to use Airtel TV app
- Download the Airtel TV app from the Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
- Locate the Airtel TV app on your phone and tap to open it.
- Enter your email address and airtel number and tap “continue”
- A 4 digit pin will be sent to the airtel number, enter it and then confirm.
- Go to your email’s inbox to complete registration. Click on “Verify Email Address”
- Go back to the airtel tv app and start enjoying the various genres available to you.
Airtel TV contact details
There are several ways to contact airtel TV, you can do that via social media or call them on their service number.
The email address to write to is [email protected] if you need a dedicated channel to reach out to.