Spectrum is one of the subsidiaries of Charter Communications. The brand first saw the limelight in 2014, before that, it primarily operated under the name Charter but became Spectrum when Time Warner Cable and Charter’s Bright House Networks acquired the business.
The company is known for many things, but it majorly boasts itself as a business that provides internet and TV services. Therefore, products you will come across on Spectrum include Internet security, Cable television, Broadband, Digital cable, HDTV, VoIP phone, and more.
In this article, we will provide information about the various offers available in their stores, and some very important details you should know about the company.
Products and services available on Charter Spectrum Portal
1. Internet service
The Internet service offered by Spectrum is fast and comes with different price ranges that would benefit any class of individuals.
The modem is also powerful and comes in all kinds of sizes and designs for your home and business. If you are a new customer, you can test the waters by subscribing to the plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is enough time to know if you want to stick around. Aside from that, Charter communication offers no termination fees and contracts.
The service is in over 41 states, and if you are unsure if it is available or not, you can contact customer care for clarity. Spectrum Internet service does not come with a data limit like most ones, thereby making it one of the favorites for many individuals and businesses. Think of what you can do with such freedom.
2. Charter’s Spectrum Tv
If you are looking to watch some beautiful moving images or videos, you might need to turn to Spectrum TV for such an awesome sight. Access and enjoy live and on-demand tv shows from anywhere you are.
If you are interested in standard cable TV service, Spectrum TV is one to consider. It provides access to all the major channels and displays through High Definition (HD) at no further cost. You can also watch your favorite channels via the mobile app which means you will always be connected as long as you are within the networked area.
The TV service offers 3 main packages to select from. They are TV Select, Silver, and Gold. Tv select comes with over 125 channels which is quite impressive considering the low fees. And we also have Spectrum TV Silver and Gold that provide over 175 and 200 channels respectively. It is a decent offering if you are looking for affordability and efficiency.
3. Spectrum landline telephone
You can also purchase landline VOIP telephone service from Spectrum. The service is known as Spectrum Voice, it makes use of Voice over Internet Protocol to transport calls from Spectrum’s own network.
With this service, you can make unlimited local and long-distance calls to Canada, the US, Mexico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. And with just a service fee of $5, you can also include Spectrum Voice International (SVI) which you can use to make unlimited calls to over 70 countries.
4. Charter’s Spectrum Mobile
Spectrum mobile goes into partnership business with Verizon to provide customers access to 4g and 5g networks. To use this service, you must be on Spectrum internet service and set your account to autopay.
You can bring your own supported device to their store for configuration or purchase another from them. Not many devices are supported, but brands such as Google, Apple, LG, and Samsung phones are known to get their approval.
As a subscriber, you can choose from any of the 3 packages – By the Gig ($14/per month), Unlimited ($45/per month), and Unlimited Plus ($55/per month).
How to Register on Spectrum (Sign Up)
To access the various offers on Charter Spectrum, the starting point is to sign up for an account on your mobile or desktop device, and below is the guide:
1. Visit https://www.spectrum.net/login to get started. The URL will immediately be redirected to a new domain name.
2. Tap Create a Username to sign up. The option is at the top of the page. Once tapped, you will be taken to a new page where you are expected to provide your personal information.
3. Provide the required details and click ‘Next’ to continue the Spectrum Sign up.
Applicants need either a Phone number or email address for the registration. Do note that you will need to validate your Spectrum account. Check your email or phone inbox depending on the one you used for registration.
Charter Spectrum Login Portal: How to sign in to your Spectrum Account
If you have already registered and confirmed your account, then signing in to your Spectrum is straightforward. Follow our guides to know how to use the Spectrum Login page on mobile or computer.
- To login to your Spectrum account, go to www.spectrum.net on your mobile or PC browser.
- Tap the MENU icon and click SIGN IN.
- Enter your USERNAME. The username could be the phone number or email address linked to your Spectrum Account
- Provide the PASSWORD you created during registration.
- Confirm you are not a robot by completing the verification steps.
- Click ‘Sign In’
If you are not sure how to get to the Spectrum Login Page, you can just click www.spectrum.net/login and provide your login details to access your dashboard.
Account billing – How to use pay bills on Charter Spectrum
– Pay bills by phone
To make bill payments via phone calls, you will need to dial the number – (833) 267-6094. You will be able to use your bank account to pay the Spectrum bill. Cards such as Mastercard, American Express, Visa, or Discover credit cards are also accepted.
– Pay bill via Spectrum website
- To pay online, visit www.spectrum.net and sign in with your Spectrum login details.
- Locate the Account billing section and choose Pay My Bill or Make a Payment.
- Provide the details of the payment method you want to use. It could be your credit card, debit or details about your checking or savings account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the bill payments.
– Spectrum App
Spectrum app can also act as a payment gateway. First, you will need to download the app from your phone application store.
1. Once downloaded, simply launch the Spectrum app and sign in to your Spectrum account using your login details.
2. Click Billing and then Make Payment button.
3. Review the Payment Date, Amount, and Method. Once you are satisfied with the order of things, you could go ahead to make payment.
If you could access your bank website, this is another option worth considering. All you just need to do is add Spectrum as Payee and the payment address. You can get the address on your billing statement. It is also important to make a copy or print out the online bank confirmation in the event your bank does not provide receipts for transactions.
Spectrum TV App: Stream and watch TV Live or On-Demand
The Spectrum TV App is available for download at no cost. With the app, you will be able to stream all kinds of videos and content available on the platform.
The spectrum app is available on major devices, thereby giving you the convenience to watch your favorite shows live and On Demand at your place of convenience. If you have the app installed on your phone, you will be able to cast to supported TVs with Chromecast.
Below are the links to download or access Spectrum TV App:
1. App Store: Download Spectrum TV for iPhone, Ipad, and Apple TV
Apple iOS 12+, Apple TV (4th generation or 4K).
2. Google Play Store: Download Spectrum App for Android device.
3. Roku: Download Spectrum TV App for your device.
All 3rd generation Roku players and TVs
4. Samsung Smart TV: Access or download Spectrum App for your TVs
2012 and newer models
5. Amazon Appstore: Download Spectrum TV for amazon devices such as Kindle e-readers, and Fire tablets.
Kindle Fire, Fire HDX 2nd generation.
6. Microsoft Store: Download Spectrum TV App for Xbox One.
Xbox One and above
Spectrum Customer Support
Most inquiries or complaints have already been looked through, you can search through the knowledge base for answers or solutions to issues such as how to fix spectrum internet, tech-related issues, spectrum VoIP support, what devices support spectrum app, and many more.
If you are not able to get the needed answer or resolution, you can also contact an agent for support via email, live chat, or phone number. However, below is the spectrum support contact:
- Spectrum support phone number: You can call the support line on (833) 267-6094.
- Spectrum support live chat: The virtual agents are available to help with your request, go to the Spectrum contact us page and click Chat with us.
With the various customer support links available on their contact us page, you do not need their email support. Besides, contacting customer care via email tends to take longer than having an interactive session via phone line or live chat.