Ever wonder what it takes to send and receive money across Africa including Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda? I am glad to introduce Chipper Cash to you.
Before we go on, do note that there is an ongoing plan to add European countries which might see us welcoming the likes of USA, Germany, Uk, Poland, Ireland, Romania, France, Italy and Spain into the fold.
Chipper cash is the first of its kind, latest and rapidly growing platform in Africa that facilitates transactions across phones, borders and even within the country.
Chipper cash is a convenient, easy and secure way to send and receive money within a country in Africa and across Africa.
This is no alternative to Paypal but can be very relied upon and very effective when you need it. How many times have you done business and you want to be paid as quickly as possible, Chipper is sure to make payment and money transfer very easy and quick. However, I will always prefer Paypal to Clipper, for the sole reason that it provides you access to pay for goods or services and its presence is felt in all countries
Sending and receiving money with ease is not the only thing you enjoy on Chipper Cash, you can even make bill payments, and also add extra phone number and email to make Chipper cash sign in easy after your Chippercash registration.
How does Chipper cash work?
I know this question is going to pop out but the good thing is we are ready to answer any pertinent questions that may be surrounding Chipper.
If you are asking us how to use Chipper cash, then you should know that the first thing is to get the Chipper cash apk or download from the play store.
Chipper app is also available on apple store (iPhone & Ipad).
The main activities performed on Chipper cash include:
- People that request money from you.
- People you want to send funds to.
- The people that request cash from you.
For instance, you found out that a friend in Ghana has helped you sell your wares and needs to send the proceeds. Going to the bank means you will need to process the fund which can be very slow. Unfortunately, there was no time at your side. Think Chipper cash and you will have your money in no time.
How about making a quick payment to your dealer. I am sure you do not want to create a negative impression. Thanks to Chipper, it is even easier, you will be able to transfer money from your Chipper to a mobile money account for free or pay through barcode scanning.
On chipper, there are no fees charged and you can send any amount. You will need to fund your account by clicking on “add cash”
Once the money is credited to your chipper wallet, you will be able to send money to anyone without being charged.
You can also move the money back to your mobile money account. To do this, you will need to use the “Cash Out” feature. The money will be transferred to the account or bank of your choice.
Without mincing words, Chipper cash is an app that should not be missing on your phone. It just gets better every day with more features being added to make it more flexible and gradually turning into a full digital banking platform.
Is chipper cash legit?
Chipper cash app is real and here to stay. It has been around for a while and I can confirm that it is one of the safest applications you can ever trust. This enterprise is run by Critical Ideas, Inc, a tech company that has been active since 2014.
The company is fully committed to significantly improving access to critical financial services.
Benefits of Chipper Cash
- Send and receive cash within and outside of Africa.
- The transaction is fast to the extent one would imagine if it is within the speed of light.
- Refunds are almost instant in the rare case of failed transactions or errors.
- Chipper cash is very simple and user-friendly.
- It comes with no charge when you move money to a beneficiary.
- Verification is also very easy and secure as well.
- Funding your chipper cash comes with no rigorous.
- Request money from your family and friends to take care of pending bills.
- Earn free money by referring people to Chipper cash.
- Timely and efficient customer support.
How to register on Chipper Cash
- To get started, the first step is to download Chipper cash from google or apple store.
- After downloading, open the Chipper app from your phone to continue the process.
- Tap “Continue” from the app.
- Enter your mobile number or email for validation purposes.
- A 6 digit number will be sent to you which you are expected to fill into the slot provided. This will confirm your identity.
- Enter your names with the first name being your names while last name, your surname.
- The next step is to choose your unique name which anyone could use to send you payment. Make it simple.
- Select your default currency. Make sure you choose the currency of where you reside. Naira for Nigerians, cedi for Ghana, etc.
- Create your 4 unique pins. Avoid using your date of birth, the pin should be something that is very difficult to guess.
- Wait a few seconds as your account is now being set up.
How to use Chipper cash
On chipper cash, there are no technical jargons to worry about, if you have used a mobile banking app, PayPal or palmpay, you should find it very easy to use.
After you have successfully registered on the site, the most important keywords are add cash, cash out, buy airtime, pay bills, etc. All should not be a problem for most people who have been using the internet for long.
To make it easier for those without awareness, I will be putting out a short note on each of them:
- Add Cash: it means you will have to add funds to your Chipper cash which you can use for various transactions including airtime purchase, Cash transfer, etc.
- Cash out: do you have any funds on your wallet? You can request that the money should be sent to a bank of your choice.
- Airtime purchase: anyone on chipper will be able to use his or balance to buy airtime.
- Pay bills: Never again should you worry about how to pay your electricity bills, internet bills, water, etc as Critical Ideas, Inc ensures you are provided with the platform to pay with your Chipper balance.
- Personal: this space will let you sign in to your account using multiple phone numbers and emails.
- Payment methods: you can add your cards or bank account. To add a debit card, you will need to provide your card numbers, CVV and card expiry date.
- Transfer limits: to even get more access, you will need to verify using your BVN or government-issued card. This allows you access to bigger cash-out.
- Share your payment link: You can avoid ridiculous mistakes by sharing your payment link using chipper cash app. This ensures your dealer or sender gets the right link.
- Setting: there are lots you can do here which include enabling security lock, push notifications, SMS notifications setting, hide balance or even pin.
- Get support: I have always bragged about the great customers’ support provided by Chipper. To chat with their customers’ representative or agent, simply visit this section.