Credit direct is a place you should check out if you are looking for a quick loan with no collateral.
There will always be unexpected situations. An urgent needs; it could be the need to pay school fees especially after that embarrassing moment with the proprietor, landlord never giving a respite for house rental fees, medical expenses or just that bills…
Trust me, this is not peculiar to you. We all have been in this kind of situation but what do we do when things are like this? Credit direct limited has the answer. All you just have to do is a very simple approach and you can have the cash sent to your account in a few hours.
Credit direct limited is a subsidiary of First City Monument Bank (FCMB Group PLC), CDL specializes in providing loan to Nigerians with no collateral coupled with great customer service experience while using their vast experience in human relationship and improved technology.
The microfinance company, like I discreetly said has a plan for almost everyone living and working in Nigeria. The corps’ members (NYSC) are not left behind, civil servants and salaried persons are also advised to apply.
This article provides you with clear guide to access credit direct loan, courtesy of FCMB.
Sharp Sharp Loan
Are you working in the federal, state or local government and need an unsecured loan? Do you need a loan that does not demand strict conditions? Take chance with sharp sharp loan by Credit Direct.
The term used to describe sharp sharp loan is thoroughly what is practised when reaching out for the credit product. Instant loan in just less than 2 hours after documentation. It is unbelievable.
Features of Credit Direct Sharp Sharp Loan
- Instant loan to almost everyone with ease and no collateral.
- You can have the money sent to bank account or cash card.
- Personal loan has insurance cover.
- Enjoy longer tenor on sharp sharp loan ranging from 1 to 12 months.
- Available only to federal, state and local government salaried employees.
- Have the cash the same day after a successful registration.
- There are no pre-liquidation charges on settlement.
- Exceptional customer service.
Requirements to get Sharp Sharp Loan
- One passport photo.
- A loan agreement form.
- Introduction letter and employment.
- confirmation letter.
- Proof of residence and earnings, guarantor and post-dated cheque.
- Any of Government-issued ID cards. (Intl. Passport and national ID card)
- Staff ID and bank statement of account or payslips.
Cash to go loans
Cash to go loan is a convenient way to meet the emergency needs of the employees in the private establishment.
It provides instant loan to qualified personnels with no collateral.
Credit direct’s loan ensures you have a reasonable interest rate despite the huge loan that can be accessed and easy repayment of the loan.
Features of Cash To Go Loans
- Instant loans without collateral.
- Take loan without guarantors.
- Get personal loan up to 4.5m or more.
- The repayment period is up to 12 months.
- Insurance cover on loan.
- No need to open account with the initiator, FCMB before being granted a loan.
- Avoid long queue.
Requirements to get Cash To Go Loans
- Staff identity card and one passport photo.
- You will need a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Last 3 months bank statement.
Government-issued id card (any of drivers license, international passport, national id card, and voters card.
- Last salary reviewed letter.
Post-dated cheques covering loan repayment period.
- Employment letter.
- Pension statement, if you are current account holder.
- Updated and signed direct debit mandate.
Asset carry go loans
The business idea suddenly comes and you need cash to start the business or upgrade it or you probably need to improve your home but your monthly salary won’t be enough to get all done.
Whatever you need the money for, credit direct has this wonderful package called “Asset Carry Go Loans”
You can now go get that income-generating asset and start taking your business to a new height.
Features of Asset Carry Go Loans
- Repayment period available on Asset Carry Go Loan is 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.
- This credit product is open to a public and private organization.
- It is only for income-generating assets and household equipment.
- The asset can be picked up within 24 hours of completed documentation.
- Assets come with warranties and after-sale services or repairs.
Requirements to get Asset Carry Go Loans
- Appointment letter.
- Letter of confirmation and Credit Direct Ltd introduction letter.
- Letter of introduction.
- A staff ID card.
- Any valid ID card.
- Bank statement.
- 3 months of consecutive payslips.
- Confirmation letter.
- Completed loan agreement form.
- One passport photograph.
Empower the corps loan
Are you a corps member and you need a loan to start all you have been taught during the SAED? Look no further, Credit direct has a package for you which is termed, “empower the corps”
There is no better time to improve your business acumen than during your program, practise they say makes perfect, you can build a brand even during that 12 months of service to the nation. Take loan, start a business, make mistake, learn and explore the market.
Maybe, yours is not to display your entrepreneurial skills? You need financial support to settle in your new environment. I can understand because I once found myself in this kind of situation when I was posted to Kano for my NYSC service.
On paper, they will ask what you need the loan for, it does not matter what you do with it but I will advise adding a skill as I have done during my service year. It can be beneficial in the long run. You can get a professional qualification as well. Determine to come out better than you were after NYSC program.
Features of empower the corps loan
- There is no guarantor needed for the loan.
- Loans are without collateral.
- 24hrs turnaround time and instant loan.
- Free life insurance cover during loan tenor.
- The application can be done online with ease.
- Repayment does not fluctuate throughout the facility life.
- Unlike what is obtainable in most personal loan, there is no management fee plus other attached fees.
- A scanned copy or photo of NYSC ID Card.
- Photo of your NYSC Bank account ATM card.
- A photo showing your full face.
- Photo of corps member in his or her full NYSC regalia.
- A copy of completed letter of undertaken signed by corps member.
How to apply for credit direct sharp sharp, cash to go, asset carry go & empowering the corps loan
Here are the steps to apply for credit direct loan:
- Visit www.creditdirect.ng to get started.
- By telephone: 0700creditdirect
- A visit to FCMB or any credit direct office.
Do note that whichever one you choose, you may still need to visit the office for final clearance.
Getting it done through call or online will only make it faster and allow them to work pending the time for final assessment. After applying online, you will be contacted.
Credit direct contact details
- Ikeja Office Address: 48/50 Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Victoria island Office address: FCMB 80, Adeola Odeku Street,
Victoria, Island, Lagos,
- Phone number: 0700creditdirect, 01-4482225.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.creditdirect.ng
Finally a light at the end of the tunnel for corps members after that wonderful and demanding experience at the camp. Plan your future with credit products provided by credit direct.
As corps member, the loan is carefully set out with fair interest rate that does no damage to your survival.
Corps members are also covered by insurance in the event of any mishap during the tenor of the loan. Do note that you are only entitled to not more than N50,000 but with the implementation of the new minimum wage, an increase might be just around the corner.
If you are looking for a bigger loan, you will need to access any of sharp sharp loans, cash to go loans, asset carry goes loans which offer up to NGN4.5m. Another alternative is to use renmoney or page financials, they provide up to NGN6m
For longer tenure and reasonable interest rate on loan, I will recommend standard chartered loan. Standard chartered provides up to 10m to deserving customers.