Do you know that you can get a tariff plan that will not hurt your finance, more importantly, that will not break the bank. Our circles of Glo tariff plans are exactly what you need to enjoy the best call rate in Nigeria, adding to that is some special data bonus that comes with some of the tariff plans might also excite you.
Glo Nigeria is more popular for providing a very affordable data package, which earns them the name, Grandmaster of data. However, people often overlook their cheap tariff plans, a lot of work has been done in putting this in place. I can not fault any network issue when using my Glo for voice calls or SMS, you can expect all to go through with ease.
This article is set to serve you the best Glo tariff plans, their call rates and how to migrate to any of the plans.
Best Glo tariff plans and migration codes
|GLO TARIFF PLANS||CHARGES||MIGRATION CODES|
|Glo 11k/s (Glo Gbam Plus)||11k/sec (Glo)|
|Glo Gbam Xtra||12k/sec (Glo)|
|Glo Infinito||22k/second||Dial *100*9*1#|
|Glo Jollific8||67k/sec||Buy a new Glo sim|
|Glo Yakata||70k/sec||Dial *230#|
|Glo Yakata Ultra||49k/second||Dial *310#|
|Glo Gbam Hi5||11k (F&F)|
18k (All local networks)
1. Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan (Glo Gbam Plus)
Glo 11k/s tariff, also known as Glo gbam plus is another tremendous tariff plan with so much to offer. This plan actually favours people who want the best value when they call any network in Nigeria
Although, data has been massively slashed, there is a still need to save more especially if you are not internet freak. However, it comes with free data every week for some light browsing. Whatever your decision, making a call is very important and you will find Glo gbam plus good enough for such a task.
Charges on Glo 11k/sec tariff plan (Glo gbam plus) is really cool. As Glo gbam plus prepaid customer, you will be able to call Glo numbers for just 11k/second and 15k/second to other networks in Nigeria. Voice call to 30 selected countries is charged 15k/sec.
Do note there is a daily access fee of N5 which is charged every day, it does not matter whether you make calls or not.
How to migrate to Glo 11k/sec (Glo gbam plus)
- The first condition to be on the plan is you must be a Glo prepaid customer.
- If you are not yet on Glo 11k/sec but ready to join the league, dial *211# to migrate to the Glo gbam plus tariff plan.
2. Glo Gbam Xtra Tariff Plan
Another Glo tariff plan you will love is Glo Gbam Xtra Plan, this is almost the same as the Glo gbam 11k/sec tariff plan. The advantage Glo Gbam Xtra has over the other is that you will not be charged N5 daily access fee if you do not initiate a chargeable call.
Charges are not that bad here as well. It is 12k/second when you make voice calls to Glo numbers. For calling other networks on Glo gbam xtra, you are charged 15k/second.
Local SMS is charged at N4/sms while SMS sent to any international destination is charged N35 per message. This plan is one of the most popular and used plans on the Airtel network.
How to migrate to Glo gbam xtra tariff plan
- It just takes dialling of USSD code to migrate to Glo gbam xtra. All prepaid customers are entitled to join the plan.
- To migrate to Glo gbam xtra, dial *100*6*1# from your phone’s dialer pad.
- The system will ask you to complete the migration, reply with 1 and you will be moved to the prepaid plan instantly.
3. Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
Do you know you can avoid paying the daily access fee and still enjoy good call rates on the Glo infinito tariff plan?
Glo infinito is a new proposition that allows anyone on the plan to call 10 family and friends without daily access fee at 22k/sec. You will notice that it is a bit on the high as against the earlier discussed.
The truth is every tariff plan on the Glo network is unique in its own way, Glo infinito was specially designed to remove access fees. For instance, you can make just 10 seconds of voice calls without being imposed to pay the daily access fee. This is great for people who barely use their Glo lines for voice calls.
How to migrate to Glo infinito tariff plan?
It does not matter whether you are a new or old customer, you can easily move to Glo infinito tariff plan. Migration is free, that is you have not already used your free migration. If you have, you will have to wait for another 30 days to get another slot.
- To migrate to Glo infinito tariff plan, dial *100*9*1#.
- You get a confirmation message immediately after dialling the migration code.
4. Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
It is glaring that Glo Nigeria is not slowing down anytime from now. This is evident in Glo jollific tariff plan, a plan that gives you 8x of your recharge in both voice calls and data.
There are no more excuses about not being able to do the little things that count, such as checking up your friends and families regularly, sharing a laugh on social media, email and do even much more.
Remember you are getting 800% bonus on any recharge you made, so you can expect the call rate to be a little up. The call charge is 67k/second on the Glo jollific8 tariff plan.
How to migrate to Glo jollific8
- Buy a new Glo sim from any Glo office near you or within your neighbourhood.
- Carefully check the sim to ensure that the seal has not been tampered with.
- If you find any reason to doubt that sim has been tampered with, return it. This is for your own safety.
- Activate the new Glo sim to automatically migrate to Glo jollific8
- Recharge and start enjoying non stop 8x of your airtime value.
5. Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
With so many Glo tariff plans to choose from, one could understand why you might be not so quick to make your decision. Before you make your pick, take a look at another tariff plan called Glo Yakata.
On Glo yakata, customers would be able to enjoy many benefits in data and voice calls. Remember, we have talked about the tariff plan that offers 8x value but this time, you will be getting 22x value. I will not expect you not to be surprised considering that it will be so hard to beat this cool offer.
For also sticking with Glo yakata, you will also get up to 6GB FREE data Every Month for 6 months and you will also be able to add numbers to your family and friends.
With such a great offer, it is only cool that call rate on Glo yakata should be slightly up. You will be paying 70k for any voice calls made to all networks in Nigeria including Airtel, MTN and 9mobile.
How to migrate to Glo yakata tariff plan
- If you are not yet on Glo network, buy a new sim and migrate to Glo yakata.
- Existing or new glo customers would need to dial *230# to migrate to Glo yakata tariff plan.
6. Glo Yakata Ultra Tariff Plan
There are reports that Glo Yakata Tariff Plan has been discontinued. I had to make some enquiries and only to find out that the report is actually true.
All Old Yakata will be automatically migrated to the new Glo yakata, that will be after 90 days. Enjoy the old yakata while you can.
Call rate on new Glo Yakata Ultra is 49k/second to any network in Nigeria. Local SMS is charged N16/SMS. International SMS is charged N35/SMS.
How to migrate to Glo yakata ultra tariff plan
- All prepaid customers can migrate to this plan.
- You are allowed one slot of free migration every 30 days.
- Dial *310# to migrate to Glo yakata ultra tariff plan.
- You can also dial the old Glo yakata to migrate to the plan, *230*1#
7. Glo Gbam Hi5 Tariff Plan
Everyone deserves that perfect or near-perfect tariff plan, Glo Gbam Hi 5ive could be that for you. With the Glo Gbam Hi5, you can make calls for as low as 11k/second and even get some free data to surf. To enjoy this, N5 daily access fee will be deducted from your balance.
Let us talk about the charges on Glo gbam Hi5. Register 5 Glo numbers on your family and friends and you can call them at the rate of 11k/sec. Calls to other networks in Nigeria will be charged 18k/sec. You also get free N5mb for your web consumption.
How to migrate to Glo Gbam Hi5
- Migration only takes a few minutes and you are entitled to free migration once every 30 days.
- Dial *100*5*1# to migrate to Glo gbam hi5 tariff plan.
What is the best and cheapest Glo tariff plan in Nigeria?
For existing Glo customers, you will find any of the Glo gbam packages very tempting but if you have to make a right call, it will be Glo gbam plus for me. Glo gbam plus is actually good for people who spend more time on calls.
If you are a light caller like me, Glo gbam xtra could be the best choice as there is no access fee when you do not make a chargeable call. This way, you will be able to cut down some expenses.
For people who are yet to join the Glo network, you are the luckiest. Glo jollific8 is just waiting around the corner to give you that 8x of your recharge value any time and any day. Another great tariff plan for new customers is Glo yakata, another Glo’s default tariff plan.
- Cheapest 9mobile tariff plans and migration codes.
- Best MTN tariff plans and how to migrate.
- Airtel tariff plans, charges and how to migrate.