Are you still part of those who say telecoms are out to milk people? You probably have not heard about Airtel night plan.
Airtel Nigeria is no small gamer in the telecom industry with its reach spread all over Nigeria. One could easily conclude to be the network that offers more value. The quality internet service is there to be proud of, airtel tariff plans are also awesome and data plans are really cool.
Talking about Airtel data plans, customers would also be to enjoy even more value on Airtel night plan.
Airtel night plan is a plan that allows every customer on Airtel SmartTrybe to browse without restriction for as low as N25 for every 250mb.
If you are still about whether to get that airtel sim or not, it is time you make up your mind and join the growing list of people who are enjoying the Airtel Night Plan. Formerly, it was 500mb at N25 but was later revised. Despite the downgrade, I would say it is still very good for the price.
Why Airtel night plan
Using your monthly data plan for heavy lifting means you will be spending more on data. The best way to avoid spending more is to leave the business of downloading, streaming and updating of apps to Airtel night plan.
Your airtel weekly or monthly data bundle should be able to take care of the business of the day which includes checking of email, browsing social media, playing your favourite online game and even more.
With the Airtel night browsing, enjoy 250mb data at the rate of N25 and up to 1gb at just N100. The airtel night bundle allows you to subscribe up to four times. The huge data bundle ensures you browse freely without a check about which sites you are visiting.
Another thing you should consider is that internet speed is always superb at night, you will be enjoying twice the power during the late hours, especially between the hours of 11 am and 6 am.
What you should know about Airtel night plan
- Airtel midnight plan is only available for customers on Airtel SmartTrybe.
- Customers will be able to purchase Airtel night bundle multiple times.
- Airtel happy hours start at 12 am and end at 5 am.
- Customers will be unable to carry the airtel night plan over to the next day.
- Rollover only exists within the hours of 12 am and 5 am. Once it is 5 am, all unused data will be cleared.
How to subscribe for Airtel night plan
- The first step is to be on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan. If you have not yet joined, dial *312*1# to migrate to SmartTrybe.
- Once it is 12 am, dial 312# on your phone’s dialer pad.
- Reply with 3 to activate the Airtel night plan. You get N250mb for just N25.
- Another way to subscribe for Airtel night plan is to dial *312*3# to activate the Airtel night plan.
- You will receive 250mb immediately after airtel midnight bundle activation, which you can now use to browse from 12 am to 5 am.