I know you want to know how to check account balance in Access Bank. How about giving you the easiest way out which is how to check your Access Bank Account Balance on your phone?
Have you ever thought about how much time and resources you could save by knowing the simplest and most effective ways to do things?
If you want to go to any Access Bank near you, you might need to take public transport and that is if you do not have a ride. The next issue is chatting with the Access bank customer care in no time especially when you are on a very long queue.
You get there only to be told you might need to wait for some time as the server is currently experiencing some technical issues. This is enough to ruin a perfectly planned day but the good thing is there is a provision to avoid this, and which is using the access bank account balance code.
A point to note, Diamond bank is now in business with Access bank. If you search for how to check my diamond bank account balance on my phone, this article will also answer the question. Whatever you used to do at diamond bank can now also be done using the facilities and services provided by Access Bank.
Now that I hope I have gotten your attention, let me simply drift away from the introduction aspect and to answer the exact reasons why we are here, which is simply how to check account balance in Access Bank but has to be on phone using USSD code.
Also, if you query is how to check diamond account balance on phone using ussd code, this article is exactly what you need.
Code to check Access (Access) Bank Account Balance on Phone
If you own an account with Access Bank or Diamond Bank, then you must have dropped your phone number when you opened the account. You will need the phone number to check your account balance with Access bank.
These are steps to view the Access Bank Account Balance:
- To check your Access Bank account balance, open your phone’s dialer and punch *901*00# on it.
- Enter your four-digit security code to validate the request.
- You must have created a security code using the Menu option. If you have not, dial *901#
- Your account balance will be immediately sent to you.
- You can also dial *901*5#. Enter the last 4 digit of your debit card to view your Access bank account balance.
- However, the service cost just N10 and is available at any time of the day.
- Access Bank USSD Code: Bank transfer, purchase airtime and carry out some self services.
- Access bank mobile app: How to download and use it.
- How to recharge using the Access Bank USSD Code.
- How to check diamond bank (access bank) account number.
- Access Bank Transfer Code: your bank on your palm.