Over the years, Netflix has built a huge followings and also won the popularity contest among its peers.
On netflix, you have access to wide ranges of movies, tv series, documentaries, biographies and many more with no ad being shown.
With the site daily updated with quality contents, you are assured this is the place to get your favourite tv shows, movies and much more than you can ever imagine.
When we look at the countries with the huge followings, USA beat off the competition but in recent times, African countries have started taken note of the huge strides that Netflix left. An impression borne out of the sheer determination to be stronger and better despite being a paid service.
In this article, we will be updating you about all you need to know about Netflix, some frequently asked questions, how to subscribe, how to set Netflix on tv, how it works and much more. Sit back and let’s unveil all for your pleasure and satisfaction.
Benefits of using netflix
- Watch on the go, it does not matter whether you are home, business place or outdoor, you can always connect to your netflix anytime and any day.
- One subscription and unlimited access to several contents. Save yourself the stress of buying movies every time when you can have the content anytime.
- Be the first to see the latest tv shows, documentaries and movies. You don’t want your friends being the ones to update you. Why can’t you have the bragging right this time? Netflix is daily updated and you can be sure of getting your contents there.
- You are your own boss and you can subscribe today and cancel today.
- You can watch offline or for later just like we have seen with fzmovies. Streaming could lead to consuming great amount of data but on netflix, you can save it into your device and watch offline.
How to set up Netflix on any devices and get it for free
Here is how to get neflix for free but the free period is only limited. It is just for 30 days but that is more than enough to give you a lasting impression. Now let’s get you to speed on how to set up and get netflix. Please carefully follow the below steps.
- Insert www.neflix.com into your browser
Click “watch free for 30 days” to sign up. For the first 30 days, it is free but you will still need to select a plan which can be cancelled anytime.
Netflix will make sure you are updated 3 days to the expiry days so you can decide if to continue or not.
There are 3 plans to choose from, they are basic plan, standard plan and premium plan.
For the basic plan, you pay $7.99 and benefits attached are that you can only watch on 1 screen at the same time and on any approved devices like laptop, tv, phone and tablet. It also gives you access to unlimited streaming or downloads, cancel whenever you want and free for 1 month.
Standard plan is at the rate of $9.99 of which the advantages it has over basic plan are availability of hd, watch on 2 screen at the same time, unlimited access, cancel anytime and free for the first 30 days.
The premium plan is like saving the best for the last. It has huge advantage despite its low pricing of $11.99. 4 screens at the same time, availability lf hd and ultra hd plus other benefits of standard plan.
The next step is to create your account, you create an account by providing your correct details to the information required of you. You do by giving out your email and password which will direct you a new page. Below the email and password box, there is a subscription box for Netflix special offer, you can decide whether to opt in or not.
- After providing the box, you are asked for your credit, PayPal or debit card. The acceptable cards are MasterCard, visa card and Amex.
- After you have scaled through the hurdle, it is time to provide your details alongside with your card information. Remember, you card is safe and secured as you have nothing to worry about.
- When you are done with filling in details, click the large box that has “start membership” then your journey to explore quality content on netflix begins.
- Go back to the homepage by clicking the logo or through your browser. Click on sign in to access your account and check out the great contents.
How to cancel Netflix subscription
Sometimes, we still do not get convince with trial offer and we try to find ways to end it before the first charge.
In good faith, netflix ensures that you can end it whenever you want to.
- To end or cancel your netflix subscription, log into your netflix account. Locate either streaming plans or dvd plans. The dvd plans only fof people residing in USA. If you are residing outside USA, choose the streaming plans.
- Click on cancel membership on the page.
How to watch Netflix movies, shows, documentaries, etc on tv
This method will only work if you are using a smart tv. To check if yours is smart tv, you might need to look at the manual or the face of the tv as most tv always come with sticker which display their key configurations.
Newest tv now preconfigured with netflix app
- Connect the tv using wifi or ethernet as the case may be with your own. For this to work, you will need a router which you will be connected to your smart tv ethernet port. All you need is a cable, an ethernet cable that is run from your tv and to the router.
- Look through the tv for netflix app but in the event you were unable to find it, you will need to download from the tv app store. Sometimes, you will need to update the phone software. If you encounter any issue, your tv manual should be able to help. If you do not have the manual, check the company’s website for their manual.
- Log into your Netflix page using your email and password. If you have not yet registered, do so by checking the guide above.
- Navigate with your tv remote, if you need to go up or down, the arrow button will be able to help you make your selection. When you have located the video you are most interested in, select and click to watch.