Have you been searching for so long for an app that could do much more? Introducing Palmpay, the money app that rewards you when you perform money transfer, pay bills, and purchase airtime.
Palmpay remains the reason why people are getting more quicker and efficient. Think of the several hours you could save by performing some transactions outside the banking hall. You do not want to visit GTBank or First bank on monday morning just for a simple transfer.
Walking down the store to get airtime is now old fashion, why not let Palmpay do the job with just a few commands sent from your phone wherever you are. Also, make bill payments easier, faster and convenient with the simple platform granted by Palmpay.
This app is sure to blow your mind with the amazing features that keep crawling in. Palmpay works just like Opay app except that the latter seems to have more features. Still, Palmpay app is one app that everyone should try out especially with it having much capacity to grow as time goes on.
You do not want to be told what you have been missing. Why not take the big step and join the over 200,000 people who have downloaded the palmpay app?
Meanwhile, palmpay is one of the several products offered by Transsnet, it is an initiative between Netease Group and Transsion Holdings Group that provides mobile value-added service and intelligent terminals. Ranging from transaction app, video-based social media app to live streaming of music.
One of its brightest spots is the popular boompay, and we also have vskit. Both have had a bragging right in their own lane till date. With the company’s commitment to breaking into other markets, you can expect Transsnet to continue bringing the wow factor.
Transsnet is set to use innovation and technology to bring faster and better internet service to Africa and with greater zeal to dominate the market. Nigerians atleast can testify to that.
Features available on Palmpay app
- Easily purchase airtime from the app at no extra cost.
- Zero charges when you deposit money into your wallet using a debit card.
- Transfer money to other Palmpay wallets with no cost and bank accounts for just N10.
- Rewards on any transaction carried out on the palmpay app. 10% for airtime purchase and 5% for bill payments.
- Win money when you send money using the app.
- Purchase cinema tickets via nairabox.
- Everyone earns palmpoints for any user you bring into the fold. You get N100 as a reward while your friend gets N150 when they transact the first time on the palmpay app.
- Spend your palmpoints to discount your transaction by up to 50% of the total payment or use them to offset your money transfer fees.
Is my money safe on Palmpay?
It is normal for anyone to be in doubt, especially when he or she is new to this world. Just like any financial institution, palmpay employ the most advanced technology to encrypt all the data you shared.
That way, no third parties will be able to access or view your file. To state it specifically, you have nothing to be worried about, you are surely in good hands.
What is palmpoints on palmpay?
Palmpoints are points awarded for making use of palmpay and inviting people. On palmpay, 1 palmpoint equals 1 naira, therefore, to get a recharge of NGN100, customers must have up to 100 palmprints.
The more active you are, the more palmprints that are credited into your account. Do note that there is no limit to how much palmpoints that can be accumulated on palmpay.
Palmpoints can only be redeemed within the palmpay app.
What is lucky money on Palmpay?
Lucky money is another way to send money on palmpay. After beneficiaries confirmed funds, you both have the chance to get rewards.
Customers can send money for different purposes. Such purposes include special events and holidays. Palmpay offers different prizes depending on current promotions and the season. Among the prizes to be won include Hyundai Xcent car, mobile phones, generators, refrigerators and washing machines.
How to download palmpay app
- Download palmpay app on play store or on your ios device.
- Locate the app on your smartphone after installation and tap.
- Enter your mobile number to start your registration.
- Codes will be sent to your phone which you are supposed to enter on the app. The codes are 6 in number.
- Provide a unique login number which will be used to perform transactions on the platform. You can add more security by activating the fingerprint feature.
- Go to your menu and add your bank cards and accounts. For the bank cards, you will add bank name, your card number, expiration date and CVV.
- On the same page, proceed to a new bank account and enter your bank details. The details are bank name, account number, BVN, and mobile number used for BVN. An OTP will be sent to you which will be used to complete this stage.
- You can proceed to make any transaction on the palmpay app.
Palmpay contact details
- Phone number: 01-7005700
- Email: email@example.com
Live chat is also available from Monday to Saturday including public holidays. To chat with palmpay representative, you will need to log into the app and click on customer service.