Here is another top-notch security tool, SuperAntiSpyWare for your PC. For most people, it will always be the ever effective adwcleaner.
Despite that being said, there are friends and families who
keep on asking me if there is any alternative to adwcleaner. Of course, there are many of them out there but I will give a comprehensive review on superantispyware, another PC security tool which is the talk of the town.
Why you should use SuperAntiSpyware
As technology continues to grow, then the birth of several malicious creations. Superantispyware, a defense against these creations has been around for several years.
It is a software which helps you to keep your computer in perfect condition by identifying threats such as malware, worms, variance tv adware, noad steep tv, spyware, trojans, ransomware, hijackers, rootkits, keyloggers and several more out there.
In the world we live in, there is a belief that the easiest way to get infected is through the use of portable devices, the one we usually called Flash drive or USB drive. USB flash drives are used for data storage which has the ability to transfer files from one system to another.
Sadly, not without the disadvantages that come with using a portable disk but with proper and good control, your PC can be free from any threats.
The good thing is there is a company dedicated to making sure you are free from any attempts on your system. Superantispyware will ensure that as it helps you identify any threats against your system.
There is something for everyone, no matter whichever fits into your budget. You can decide to download the software at no cost which is basically tagged as the free version.
The Superantispyware free edition works almost as fine as the pro version but the downside is there is no planned for automatic or real time updates. Get the free version here
You might be stuck for a long time. It can be totally useless as you can only identify an existing threats but could be handicapped by incoming threats. I would always advise you to switch over to superantispyware pro.
Now that I have been able to convince you on the need to get the pro version, you are also allowed to have multiple scans and newsletter settings on the pro version.
For the doubting thomases in the house who always ask for try out. There is a provision for that, Click on the link to download the trial version. It is a 14 days access with full benefits of superantispyware. During the 14 days interval, you should have been able to make a decision as regard the PC software.
On upgrade from free version or trial version to superantispyware pro, you will pay $29.95.
Does superantispyware remove virus?
You might get disappointed with my answers but the truth still need to be told. Superantispyware is no replacement for avast, norton or any other related antivirus software.
I had so much expectation when I got mine thinking I do not need an antivirus until I knew better later.
Superantispyware is designed to work with a antivirus software and should not be seen as substitute for it. The software can help to detect but wont remove it so you need the the likes of norton to take care of those malicious threats.
The software is mostly concerned with other threats like adware, spyware, worms, crimeware, rootkit and others as carefully laid on this part of article.
If you really want a straight answer on if superantispyware really remove virus, the answer is NO. To make it more formidable, get a good antivirus with it and you can be sure of perfect defense against attacks.
Superantispyware for android
Having superantispyware for android would have been cool if they are able to replicate the PC version. Unfortunately, it is not happening anytime sooon as there is still no plan for superantispyware for android.
How to use superantispyware
You will need to download the software from the official site. After downloading, double click or tap twice, “Superantispyware.exe“. A pop box will appear with an attempt to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts and click on finish to confirm the installation process.
The software will start automatically on your computer with a message being displayed on your computer screen asking you to select your preferred language. The default language is english but you can decide to change to another.
- The next task is to update the software definitions. You will be prompted to update it, all you need to do is to click on Yes.
- After updating, a welcome screen page will appear and then be prompted with a message asking if you would like Superantispyware to protect your homepage.
You can decide how you want your scanning to be done by going to the preferences button to set as you want it.
- After scanning, you may likely see the results if there are virus on the system. All you to do is quarantine the threats or complete the removal process. To do that, punch the next button to remove those malicious files.
- Restart your PC to complete this process. Your PC is now cool to use and no longer affected by any malware or adware.
How to remove superantispyware from your PC
You have made use of the trial version but you still do not see any reason to purchase the software? You can always uninstall from your computer.
- You can still switch to the free version if you don’t think it is worth investing on.
To uninstall the software, simply close all running software or games on the PC.
- Navigate to your control panel. If you are unable to find your way, use the search to get up to speed. Type, “Control Panel” on the empty space provided or go to
Start > Control Panel.
- Click on, “add or remove programs”. A new page will open which will show list of already installed programs. Among them is Superantispyware. On superantispyware, click on remove button to uninstall.
- Confirm deletion by restating your PC.