If you want to know how to borrow data and the code to use, you are in the right place. With Glo borrow me data service, you can now connect seamlessly anytime and any day as long as you have met the criteria.
If you are on the Glo network, you are in luck when it comes to data. For those who just joined, you must have heard about how generous Glo Nigeria is when it comes to data bundles. Still, the Glo tariff plans are fine but I am always about their data plans because it stands out, not even MTN data plans come close.
As big as the offer is, it could finish any time especially if you are a big presence online. Facebook, Instagram and Youtube are among apps that consume a lot of data. It does not make it easier when you download a lot.
To ensure you are not cut out suddenly, you should know how to borrow data from the Glo network. This is preparing you from what may come even if you do not need it at the moment.
What then is Glo borrow me data service?
Glo borrow me data service is a Glo’s service that allows prepaid customers to request for data loan when they run out of data or in case of unsuccessful subscription bundle activation due to low balance and pay back on their next airtime top-up.
This service has been around for a while, and one could conclude it is one of the best initiatives the telecom giant has taken. We are living in a fast-growing world with lots happening around us. To keep track of trends, we need to be connected and stay as close as possible.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria to borrow on Glo network
- To qualify for Glo borrow me data service, your Glo number must have been registered.
- You must have been active for at least 3 months on the Glo network.
- Customers must have no unpaid loan. To qualify, you should clear loans that are yet to be paid back.
- You can qualify for Glo borrow me data service with any balance in your main account.
- You must have a good credit history witg Glo.
How does Glo borrow me data work?
If you use the Glo borrow me data, you will be charged a 15% transaction fee. This fee will occur after you have confirmed your transaction. The borrowed data will be sent to your data account while your main account balance will be debited for both the cost of the data bundle and service charge.
For instance, if you borrow N500 Glo data bundle, you will be charged N575 and for N1000 data plan, you will be paying back N1150. Both include the service charge.
The data bundle that will be made available to you will depend on the frequency of your recharge and how much you recharge. However, Glo data loans are available from N50 to N1000.
How to borrow data on credit from Glo network
- You can borrow from Glo network by dialling *321# from your dialer’s pad.
- Follow the menu options.
- After confirmation, you will be credited with the data bundle.
- Your main account will be debited, being the cost of the data bundle and transaction fee.
- The customer will repay the Data credit whenever a top-up occurs on the main account or whenever a airtime recharge is made.
Some Interesting And Related Posts On How To Borrow
- How to borrow data from MTN.
- How to borrow Airtime on 9mobile.
- How to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to borrow credit on MTN.
- How to borrow data from 9mobile.
- How to borrow Airtime on Glo.
- How to borrow credit on Airtel.