The new FCMB mobile app is all you need to enjoy some of the services that FCMB provides. It could be for personal and business financial services, trust me you are going to find the FCMB mobile app very helpful.
It is not just a secure and convenient app but also packed with simple to use elements and very great setups to make it very easy to use. It is no gainsaying if I say your bank is on your palm.
With the FCMB mobile app, you can now carry some self-services without the aid of your banks. This action also saves you a lot of time and resources. For instance, how many times have you visited the bank just to send cash only to see a very long queue and you need to be at a place soon? You are not just squandering your time but also have wasted some resources to be there.
Benefits of FCMB Mobile App
- Funds transfer and airtime purchase at your fingertips.
- Service is accessible anytime and any day of the week.
- Customers will be able to contact their Account Officer using the FCMB mobile app.
- SME and personal account opening, Multiple authentication methods and Self-service limit increase.
- Customers can dispute transactions on the app, stop cheque and also request for cheque.
- Access your BVN number anytime at no cost instead of paying GSM network to get the number.
- You will be able to generate receipts for transactions.
- Check account balance at no cost on the FCMB mobile app.
- Pay for your Cable TV and Utilities and avoid unnecessary delays and resources.
- Enjoy payday loans, fixed deposits and savings via target savings.
FCMB Mobile App Download
Here is a tip on how you can download and install the FCMB mobile app on your SmartPhone. The app is available for IOS and Android users.
- If you are an android user, simply launch the Play Store App.
- Search for FCMB New Mobile App.
- Click on install to have the First City Monument Bank App installed on your phone.
- The app download size is about 24mb.
- For iPhone and Ipad users, simply visit the app store to download the FCMB mobile app.
How to register and use the FCMB Mobile App
- Open the FCMB mobile app from your phone.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Select “I have an FCMB account”
- Enter your account number on the space provided.
- Authenticate with your debit card or OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Create a login pin and your security pin that can be used to authenticate services.
- You are done! You can start recharging, send money, bill payments, etc.
Other interesting and related posts about FCMB
- FCMB Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check FCMB Account Balance on Phone.
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime easily.
- FCMB Bank Transfer Code: Send money the easy way.
- How to check fcmb account no.