FCMB has found a way of ensuring that customers can access their service with ease. As a customer of FCMB, you will be able to transfer money from one account to another using the FCMB Transfer code.
It is not just limited to just funds transfer, there is a lot you can do with the code but that will mean you have to use the assigned ussd code *329#. With the fcmb ussd code, you will be able to use most of the services that are carried out over the counter.
The convenience that comes from it is top class, and how about thinking this way. You need to make an urgent purchase and there is money you need to send to your merchant. It might be difficult to beat the queue unless you resort to using the FCMB mobile app. Another better option is FCMB transfer code.
Even if you do not need the FCMB transfer code for now, you should write it down if you own an account with the bank. To use this service, you must already have your account linked with the bank.
If peradventure, you no longer use the mobile number you submitted when you opened the account, you should see your Account officer or the bank’s customer care for account information update.
In order to use this service, you must first register for the FCMB ussd security pin.
How do you do that?
The first time you make use of the fcmb ussd code, the system will automate an action upon dialling the FCMB ussd code. You will need to provide the last 4 digits on your debit card to create your security pin.
How to transfer money via FCMB Transfer Code
- Create the FCMB security pin if it is your first time of using *329#
- If not, just proceed with *329*Amount to be sent*Beneficiary’s account number to transfer money.
- Enter your FCMB security pin to authenticate the bank transfer.
- The fund will immediately leave your account and enter the beneficiary’s account.
What you should know before sending money via FCMB transfer code
Before sending the FCMB transfer code, understand that there is an applicable charge.
Sending funds below N5000 will attract a fee of N10. Transfer from N5001 to N5000 will attract a charge of N25 and money transfer above N50000 will attract a fee of N50.
The FCMB transfer code is available for use anytime but there is always an issue with making fund transfer between 8 pm in the night till about 5 am in the morning. I guess, it is a way for banks to curtail the chance of fraudulent activities on the bank.
Other related posts about FCMB
- FCMB Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- Fcmb bank mobile app: How to download and set it up.
- How to check FCMB Account Balance on Phone.
- How to check fcmb account number.
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime easily.