Deciding to roll with Glo Gbam Plus (11k/sec) tariff plan could be the best decision you are going to make when selecting your tariff plan. This tariff plan is best for people who love to spend more time on the phone. Why burning your data on WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook messenger, etc when you can make a call very low on Glo 11/second tariff plan?
Glo Gbam 11k/sec is a tariff plan that allows customers to make calls to all Glo networks at 11k per second and 15k per second to other networks and about 30 selected international destinations.
Benefits of Glo Gbam Plus (11k/s tariff plan)
- Customers on Glo 11k per second will get 10 minutes of free browsing every month.
- The free data given every month is valid for 7 days.
- Make calls for as low as 11k per second on this prepaid plan.
- New and old customers are welcome to migrate to Glo 11k/s tariff plan.
- Free migration to Glo 11 kobo per second plan, provided you have not yet used your 1 free migration slot available every 30 days.
- After the deduction of N5 daily access fee, you will be able to call at a cheap rate for the rest of the day. It resets by 12 am.
Charges on Glo Gbam Plus (11k/sec tariff) plan
This could be the best plan for anyone who loves making that long call as calls made to any Glo network is charged 11k per second. Voice calls to other GSM networks and some selected international destinations will be charged at 15k/second.
Voice calls to 14 selected international destinations are charged at 20k/second. The international destinations are Canada, China, Denmark, India, Isreal, Mongolia, Mexico, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, UK fixed and USA
The SMS rate for local networks is not quite different from the usual. Both onnet and offnet are charged at N4 per SMS while N35 is charged for international destinations.
To enjoy all these amazing rates, customers will be subjected to a daily access fee of N5.
Analysis of call charges on Glo Gbam Plus 11k/second tariff plan
Enjoy amazing call rate even with just a recharge of N100. When you multiply 0.11 by 60 seconds, you are charged N6.6 which then brings us to ask how much you will be spending for a 14 minutes calls?
6.6×14=92.4, we will still be left N2.6 after the daily access fee of the day plus charges have been deducted. Do note that the daily access fee of N5 will still be charged on Glo 11k/s tariff plan even on the day you do not make a call.
To stop Globacom from charging the daily access fee, ensure you do not have up to N5.
What you should know about Glo Gbam Plus
- Glo Gbam 11k/s is not a promotional offer but a tariff plan.
- The daily access fee is charged every day irrespective of whether you make calls or not.
- On the day the daily access fee is not charged, you will be charged 20k/sec for local calls and intl calls at their standard rate.
- The monthly free data giveaway continues as long as you are on Glo 11k kobo per sec prepaid plan.
How to migrate to Glo Gbam Plus (11k/s tariff) plan
- To enjoy this amazing tariff plan, you must be a Glo prepaid customer.
- New and existing Glo customers can also join Glo 11k/s tariff plan.
- To migrate to Glo 11k/s plan, dial the USSD opt-in code *211#.
How to opt-out or leave Glo 11k/s prepaid plan
Migrating out of Glo 11k/sec only takes a simple process. The process is to move from one tariff plan to another which involves dialling the migration.
You are going to find any of Glo jollific8, and Glo infinito, Glo Yakata, and Glo Gbam very attractive. All comes with its own unique attributes.
- Glo super value pack and activation code.
- Glo daily data splash plans and how to activate.
- Glo amebo and subscription code.
- Glo oga sim and how to migrate.
- Glo yakata ultra, benefits and how to migrate.
- Glo gbam tariff plan and subscription.
- Glo gbam xtra, charges and how to subscribe.
- Glo infinito prepaid plan and subscription code.
- Glo jollific8 tariff plan and how to activate.
- Glo yakata tariff plan, benefits and migration code.