If you ever need to check your Keystone Bank Account Online, then here is a post that can help with different ways to ensure you retrieve your account number.
Forgetting your account number should not be much an issue, almost everyone seems to do that, especially those that just opened the account. It is not like it is that easy to quickly memorise a 10 digits account number unless you have created a time out of your busy ones to work on that.
If you do not wish to work your brain, you should find the solutions in this article very simple as it does not demand much. With just a tap or two, you could check your Keystone Bank Account Number from anywhere, online and on your phone.
1. Reach Out To Keystone Bank Customer Rep
You can decide to check online or simply do it at their office. It is a choice you will have to make as you will find different channels like email, phone number, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveChat and more.
However, they are not just going to handover your keystone bank account number. You will be questioned which is to confirm if you truly own the account.
During the brief questioning, you will need to provide answers to questions like names, email address, phone no, next of kin, mother’s maiden name, where the account was opened, and your home address.
If you are able to answer the questions as expected, you will be provided with your account number.
2. Use the USSD Code To Check Your Keystone Bank Account Number
The use of ussd code has become rampant as more customers are now finding it very convenient and fast. With the Keystone Bank Code, you will be able to carry out some banking transactions without depending on the officials and the satisfactory part is that response is always instant.
Before you check your Keystone Bank Account Number using this method, you must know that the code is not actually for account number checking, but it is used to check Keystone Bank Account Balance.
- Therefore, to check your Keystone Bank Account Number, dial *7111*1# from the phone number registered with your bank.
- Alternatively, you can dial *7111#.
- Reply with 1 which corresponds with 1.
- Enter your transaction pin to validate the transaction.
- You will immediately be provided with your keystone bank account number and balance.
3. Check Your Keystone Bank Account Number Via Internet Banking
This is one of the easiest ways to check your Keystone Bank Account Number, customers can decide to use the login details of their mobile app or create a new profile.
If you have not yet registered, you will need to click “register” and provide your account number and last 6 digits on your debit card. Follow prompts to complete registration.
After, whenever you need to check your Fidelity Bank account no, simply go to fidelity bank internet banking page, enter your username and password and click “Sign In” to check it.
4. Save It On your Mobile Phone
If you feel you will be needing your Zenith Bank Account Number, you can save it in the notebook or as a contact in your phone. Everyone seems to have a passcode or biometric set up for their phone, so your account number should be free from prying eyes.
Nevertheless, it has never been said or heard from anywhere that you can be duped with your account number. It will take more than that for anyone to tamper with the money in your account.
After saving on your mobile phone, you will be able to retrieve your Keystone Bank Account Number any time.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Keystone Bank
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Keystone bank ussd code: How to use it.
- Keystone bank mobile app: How to download and register the app.
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check Keystone Bank Account Balance on Phone.