Here is an article on how to send money to another bank’s account on your Phone using UBA Transfer Code.
Taking into consideration a lot of things you could have done, UBA Bank has ensured you have the simplest, convenient and secure way to carry out some banking activities without depending on the bank officials.
Everyone has got a busy day and it is always difficult to manage them. How many times have you gone to the bank without being told to be on the queue?
If you attempt to use the ATM, it is the same issue but you have got a chance with the UBA Transfer Code. You do not need to be on the queue to send money as banking transactions done using the code are instant.
However, there are things to be taken into consideration which will be highlighted in the next part. This article promises to provide you with the basic information you need about UBA Bank Transfer Code.
What You Should Know About UBA Transfer Code
UBA Transfer Code is the code needed to send money from your UBA account to another account. The beneficiary’s account could be domiciled in United Bank Of Africa or other banks.
To get started, you must be a UBA’s customer. How do you become one? You must make your intention known at the bank or dial *919# to open your UBA account.
If you have already opened an account with the bank, the phone number you submitted is your gateway to use all UBA’s ussd services. This service works on MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo.
Transfer limit and charges (UBA Transfer Code)
Here is what you need to know about how much you can send in a day and the charge that applies for each transaction.
If you are sending below N5,000 from your UBA account, you will be charged N10. For an amount between N5,000 and N50,000, you will pay a transfer fee of N25. Amount above N50,000 will attract a service charge of N50.
UBA customers can send up one million naira as a transfer limit per day. If you need to send more than that, you will need to make the transfer over the counter.
How To Transfer Money From Uba To Another Account Using UBA Transfer Ussd Code
- To send money from UBA to another UBA account, dial *919*3*Account Number*Amount# from the phone number.
- To send money from UBA to other banks, dial *919*4*Account Number*Amount# from the phone number.
- To fund or send money to a prepaid card, dial *919*32# from the mobile number linked with your UBA account.
- Whichever you choose, you will need to provide your security or transaction pin to authenticate the transfer.
- Enter the account number. You will be shown the beneficiary’s name, this is to help you confirm if you are sending to the right person.
- Follow the prompts and confirm your bank transfer.
- Your transfer should be completed if there is no disruption from the network or bank’s servers.
How To Create A Transaction Or Security Pin For UBA Transactions
- If it is your first time of using the service, the system will prompt you with creating your security pin.
- To create your security pin, dial *919# and request for bank transfer or airtime purchase for third parties.
- The system will prompt you to create the security pin if it is your first time using the uba ussd code.
- When you see, “Welcome to UBA magic banking, reply with 1 to sign up.
- Choose NUBAN if you are setting it up for your UBA account. Otherwise, choose the prepaid card.
- Enter your account number or prepaid card numbers.
- Enter the last 4 numbers on your debit card to create your transaction pin.
- Create your UBA transaction/security pin. Always choose numbers you can easily remember.
- Enter the security pin again and you are good to go.
See Also Some Interesting And Related Posts About UBA
- How To Check UBA Account Balance On Phone.
- Ways to check uba account number.
- UBA Mobile Banking App: How To Download And Register The App.
- UBA USSD Code: Carry Your Bank With You.
- How To Buy Airtime Using UBA Airtime Recharge Code.