Do you know Unity Bank also has its own assigned USSD code for quick, secure and convenient banking transactions?
Unity bank PLC is one of the top banks, but not the foremost financial services providers in Nigeria and has its headquarter situated in the urban part of Lagos.
The bank has been expanding and aiming to have a go at the already established banks in Nigeria. So far, it has been a wonderful job. The unity bank ussd code and the mobile app has ensured that customers will be able to access quick and secure service any time of the day.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH UNITY BANK USSD CODE
To get started with Unity Bank USSD Code, you will need to have an account with the bank. There are quite a number of ways to open a unity bank account number.
It can be opened using the Unity Bank Mobile App, USSD Code, via marketers or bank agents or at any of their branches in Nigeria.
If you are going to open via mobile app or ussd, understand that you may not get a STANDARD SAVINGS ACCOUNT until you upgrade your account. To get a standard account, you might need to visit the bank and don’t forget to go with any valid ID card, 2 passport photographs and utility bill.
You will also need to complete a form. Normally, the account can be opened for you within a day but because of various documentations, you will need to wait for at least few days. The account number will be forwarded to you after processing.
BENEFITS OF UNITY BANK USSD CODE
- It is easy, quick and secure to set up Unity Bank USSD Code.
- It can be used on any kind of phone.
- Customers can use it to pay for bills.
- Make bank transfers with ease.
- Customers can easily check their account balances instead of going to the ATM or Bank.
- Buy airtime for your phone or third party.
- Open an account without paperwork.
- It can also be used to verify bank verification numbers (BVN).
- No internet needed to access service.
HOW TO TOP UP AIRTIME VIA UNITY BANK USSD CODE
- For self recharge, dial the recharge code, *7799*Amount# (*7799*200#) from the mobile line registered to your unity bank account.
- To send airtime to friends or family, simply enter *7799*Phone Number*Amount# on your phone.
- Enter your 4 digits transaction pin. If you do not have, you will be prompted to create one.
- Airtime purchase is now accomplished.
HOW TO SEND MONEY TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT
- Customers can use the Unity bank USSD code to transfer funds to any unity bank or other bank’s account.
- To send funds to Unity Bank Account, dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount# (*7799*1*0123456789*2000#) from the mobile number linked to your account.
- Customers can also transfer money to another account in any bank in Nigeria by dialling *7799*2*Account No*Amount# (*7799*2*0123456789*3000#).
- Enter your 4 digits transaction pin. If you have not yet created one, you will need to create one.
- The money leaves your account while the beneficiary gets the money.
HOW TO CHECK UNITY BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
- Customers will be able to quickly check their Unity Bank Account Balance by dialling *7799*0#.
- Enter your four digits security/transaction pin.
- If you have not yet created your pin, you will need a debit card to create it.
- Your balance will be displayed on your mobile phone and also sent to your inbox.
HOW TO PAY BILLS USING UNITY BANK USSD CODE
- To fund your bet9ja account, dial *7799*403*Bet9ja ID*amount#.
- To pay Eko Electricity Prepaid bill, dial *7799*4*meter no*amount#.
- To pay Ikeja Electricity Prepaid bill, dial *7799*5*meter no*amount#.
- To pay for DSTV (Access Package @ N2000), dial *7799*32*Smart card no*1#.
- To pay for DSTV (Compact Package @ 6800), dial *7799*32*Smart card no*2#.
- To pay for DSTV (Compact Plus Package @ 10650), dial *7799*32*Smat card no*3#.
- To pay for DSTV (Family Package @ N4000), dial the code *7799*32*Smart card no*4#
- To pay for DSTV (Premium Package @ 15800), dial *7799*32*Smart card no*5#.
- To pay for GOTV (Lite Package @ N400), *7799*33* Smart card no*1#.
- To pay for GOTV (Max Package @ N3200), dial *7799*33* Smart card no*2#.
- To pay for GOTV (Plus Package @ N1900), dial *7799*33* Smart card no*3#.
- To pay for GOTV (Value Package @ N1250), dial *7799*33* Smart card no*4#.
OTHER IMPORTANT UNITY BANK USSD CODES
- To block your bank account, it could be because someone has access to your card, dial *7799*9*phone number#.
- To verify BVN, simply dial *7799*5#.
- For Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal, enter the code *7799*8*Amount# on your Phone.
Check Out Interesting And Related Posts About Unity Bank
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check unity bank account number.
- Unity bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check Unity Bank Account Balance on Phone.