There are lots of things you could do without visiting the bank, that is if you have your Ecobank Mobile Banking App.
The Ecobank Mobile Banking App allows you to access banking services from anywhere any day. The app was established with the intention of giving customers the comforts they so much deserve. One could understand that it is never easy to plan the day as there are lots of things that are needed to be done.
If we add “going to the bank” to the list of things that needed to be done, one could find the daily activities very bulky. This can be curtailed with the aid of banking activities offered by Ecobank Mobile App.
Ecobank is not one of the top 5 banks making waves in Nigeria at the moment, and with over 2 million app downloads, one could attest to the fact that it is no pushover as well. Therefore, if you are looking to avoid queues and time-wasting at the bank or ATM, it is about time you accept that Ecobank mobile banking app is the answer.
Benefits of Ecobank Mobile Banking App
- Purchase airtime from yourself or for third parties at no extra charge.
- Send money to any ecobank’s account with no hassle.
- View BVN, account number and other important information.
- Open an Ecobank Xpress Account right from the app.
- Generate statement of account and pay billers & merchants.
- Make bank transfer from your ecobank’s account to other bank accounts easily.
- Check account balances & transaction history.
- View all your accounts in one place.
- Customers will be able to use the Ecobank Mobile Banking App to locate the nearest ecobank branch and ATM.
- Send Money to 33 African Countries instantly using the app.
- Make QR payments and track the status of transactions.
- Request cheques.
- Lock card, unlock card, prepaid card top-up, and virtual cards.
- More available on the Ecobank mobile app.
What You Should Know About Ecobank Mobile Banking App
Ecobank Mobile Banking App does not work in isolation, there are things that will need to be put in place before you can access banking activities on the app.
First, you must have an account with the bank and also ensure you still have access to the phone number and email address you presented when the account was opened for you.
If you have changed your Phone Number or Email Address, you might need to visit the bank to update your contact details. Providing your current phone number and email address is a step towards securing your account.
You will also need to create your personal transaction pin. This pin is normally used to verify the transaction.
How To Download Ecobank Mobile Banking App
- To download Ecobank mobile App as an Android User, launch Play Store on your Phone.
- Search “Ecobank Mobile Banking App”
- Click “Install” to have the app downloaded to your Phone.
- If you use iPhone or Ipad, simply navigate to App Store and download Ecobank Mobile App.
- You are done. The next phase is to register if you have a new user.
How To Create Transaction Pin On Ecobank Mobile Banking App
- To register your profile after downloading the app, launch the ecobank mobile banking app.
- Activate with a debit card.
- The one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number registered to your account.
- Enter the pin to create a 6 digits transaction pin.
- Confirm the transaction pin, also known as security pin by re-entering it.
- You can start transacting on the Ecobank Mobile Banking App.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Ecobank
- Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check ecobank account number.
- Ecobank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check Ecobank Account Balance on Phone.
- How to use ecobank ussd code.