Now that you have decided to buy airtime from your Stanbic IBTC’s account, using a Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code. This is a welcome development as this is one of the quick, easy and secure ways to recharge.
Not everyone has the time to look for a reseller every time they run out of credit, this is not even good for people who have businesses to run. A relationship could also suffer when you seem to have a habit of not doing enough to connect with friends and families when you are some distances away.
I may go on presenting you with several ways that you can easily recharge – Chipper cash, palmpay, jumiapay or even the Stanbic IBTC mobile app are just a fraction of the several ways, but not as simple as using the Stanbic USSD Code.
Therefore, if you have a smartphone, then those apps are exactly what you need to make your airtime purchase but if you want to have it without depending on the internet every time, I give you the Stanbic IBTC Recharge Code.
This article will concentrate on providing you with the basic things you need to know about the Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge.
What You Should Know About Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
Before I delve into providing you with how to buy credit from Stanbic IBTC Bank, there are things you should know. To buy airtime from Stanbic IBTC, you must have an account domiciled with the bank. This is the first rule.
However, part of buying credit largely depends on the balance in your account plus the phone number you linked with your account. The phone number is more like a passport to all Stanbic Bank mobile services.
In other words, you need an active and funded Stanbic IBTC Bank savings or current account to use Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge.
If it happens you no longer use the phone number again, kindly visit any branch of Stanbic Bank near you to have your current mobile number replaced with the old one. This should not take you more than 5 minutes unless there is a huge queue at the bank.
Normally, a transaction pin is not needed if you are purchasing airtime for yourself but when it is for others, the system will ask you to provide your transaction pin to complete the transaction. On the first usage, you will be prompted to create a transaction pin, otherwise known as a security pin.
The Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code works on all GSM networks such as MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel.
Stanbic IBTC Charges & Limit
Buying Airtime from Stanbic IBTC is completely free. You are not charged for accessing or completing a transaction using the Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code.
Stanbic IBTC customers can recharge between N200 and N5000 in any denomination per day.
How To Buy Airtime On Phone Via Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- To buy airtime for yourself, the ussd code to dial is *909*Amount#. No transaction pin is required for this. Eg *909*400#
- To buy airtime for family, friends or others, simply dial *909*Amount*Third Party Number#. Eg *909*400*08123456789#
- If this is your first time using this service, you will be promoted to create a transaction pin.
- To create a transaction pin, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card. Otherwise known as a debit card.
- Create your transaction pin.
- Confirm the pin again to put a lid on your choice. Do note that Transaction Pin is also called Security Pin.
- The phone number will be instantly recharged.
- You will receive an SMS notification of the transaction.
- Money is therefore taken from your bank account in exchange for the value.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Stanbic IBTC
- Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check stanbic ibtc account number.
- How to use stanbic ibtc ussd code.
- Stanbic IBTC mobile app: How to download and register.
- Code to check Stanbic IBTC Account Balance on Phone.