It is very important to know how you can check your Wema Bank Account Balance on Phone now that the queue at the bank and ATM keep getting bigger.
If it also happens you found the link to this article somewhere because you need to check your Wema Bank Account Balance, I am saying it is exactly the guide you need for the easy, convenient and secure way to know your account balance domiciled with Wema Bank.
We all have been in a situation where we suddenly need to know what is left of our account, the amount that enters or the various deductions. However, it can get very annoying when we reach the bank only to find a huge queue. The best way to avoid it is to know the smart way to check account balance, which of course is through the ussd code.
Do you want to hear the most important part of the wema bank ussd code? It needs no internet to make it work and neither does it need any special phone. With any phone, you just need to dial the code and in no time, you will have your Wema Bank Account Balance displayed on your Phone.
If you no longer used the phone number that was linked to your account number, you should go to the bank to tender your new phone number. You do not want to miss out on important updates, alerts and also the ability to use the wema bank ussd code.
A customer is charged N10 when he or she requests for wema bank account balance using the ussd code. The code also works on every GSM network in Nigeria such as Glo, MTN, 9mobile and Airtel. It can also be used anytime, any day and anywhere.
Wema Bank Account Balance Code
- To check your Wema Bank Account Balance, simply dial the USSD code *945#
- Reply with 2 for Balance.
- Enter your Wema USSD security pin or last 4 digits on your card.
- Your account balance will be shown on your screen and also as SMS to your Phone.
- You can also resort to *945*0# to check your account balance with Wema Bank.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Wema Bank
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Wema Bank USSD Code: Buy airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check wema bank account number.
- Wema bank mobile app: How to download and register.