Polaris Bank, the successor to Skye Bank has finally come with a convenient and secure method to check your Polaris Bank Account Balance.
With Polaris Bank Account Balance code, you can say bye-bye to the bank or ATM stand for now as most of the services can be executed with the aid of the Polaris Bank Account Balance ussd code.
The other services that can be executed using the assigned code are account opening, bills payment, funds transfer, airtime purchase, hotlist card, pay with masterpass, etc.
The assigned Polaris smart code is *833#.
How many times have you visited any of the Polaris banks only to find out there are so many people on the queue. You are not even trying to make some deposits or withdraw some cash, but just to check your account balance with Polaris Bank.
It could even be at the ATM but who has all the time to be on the queue for long? It can even get worse when a brawl suddenly happens which is common at the ATM stand. You will agree with me that the experience can be very embarrassing.
Well, the good thing is all can be avoided with the Polaris Bank Account Balance ussd code. The service works on all phone types and you do not require data or internet on your phone to check your Polaris Bank Account Balance.
However, your phone number registered with the bank account is the most important condition needed to check your account on the phone. If you have not yet done so, you can simply visit the bank and update your account information with your current mobile number.
How to check Polaris Bank Account Balance on Phone using Code
- The code to check Polaris Bank Account Code is *833*6# and which you are to dial on your dialer’s pad.
- Choose option 6 to check your account balance.
- The system is going to prompt you to enter your Polaris Bank account number.
- In this part, you have two options, they are “enter the 4 digit pin created when you first used the Polaris code” or “your last 4 digit on your debit card”
- For using this service, you will be charged N10 immediately you authenticate account balance checking.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Polaris Bank
- Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Polaris Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check polaris bank account no.
- Polaris Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- Polaris bank mobile app: How to download and register.