Do you want to know the quick, straightforward and secure way to buy credit from your Polaris’ account via the Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code?
Polaris bank code does not just allow you to buy airtime using a ussd service, but also transfer money from one account to another, pay bills, and open an account right from your phone. However, we will not be going into details, instead, we will concentrate on the Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
Finding an airtime reseller could be tough, especially if you are living in secluded areas. At times, it might be that your airtime finishes at odd hours and there is no way you could get a recharge card. Well, there are options – If you are not using the Polaris Bank USSD Code, another option is the Polaris Bank Mobile App. Polaris Bank App is another way to carry your bank with you.
What You Should Know About Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code
If you want to make use of Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you must have opened an account with Polaris Bank. If you have not yet opened an account, you can simply go to any of their branches and request for account opening.
Another way to open an account is by dialling *833*1# from your mobile number. The account number is immediately sent to your inbox. Account opening forms are not required for the signup process.
The phone number, which you presented during account opening, is very important to perform most banking transactions via the Polaris Bank Code. And also, you will need to create a transaction (security pin) to authenticate transactions.
The guide to creating a transaction pin will be shown to you. Normally, if it is your first time using Polaris Bank USSD Code, you will be induced to create one by the network when you dial the ussd code.
The Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code works on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile and also can be used on any kind of Phone.
Charges And Airtime Limit On Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge
If you are buying airtime for yourself or others, you are not charged any amount for using this service. It is the same as saying it is completely free to use.
For the transaction limit, you will be able to load a cumulate airtime recharge up to N5,000 in a day and N20,000 in a month.
How To Buy Airtime For Yourself, Family & Friends Via Polaris Recharge Code
- For self recharge, dial *833*AMOUNT# from the phone number linked to your account with Polaris Bank. Eg *833*200#.
- To recharge or buy airtime for others, just dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER#. Eg *833*500*08123456789#.
- Choose “account” > Network > Account to debit >
- Enter your 4 digits transaction pin to complete the transfer.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Polaris Bank
- Polaris Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check polaris bank account number.
- Polaris Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- Polaris bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Polaris Bank Account Balance on Phone.