Choosing the right tariff plan on any GSM network can be very challenging unless you are willing to go the extra mile to determine which plan suits you the most. However, take a good look at MTN Beta Talk, another tariff plan with so many benefits.
MTN Beta Talk is a tariff plan that gives customers up to 250% in bonus when they recharge. This prepaid plan also allows customers to purchase data at N50 for 35mb and N200 for data worth 250mb.
The best part of being on beta talk is that customers can get the bonus several ways including VTU, On-Demand, physical and Logical recharges.
Benefits of MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan
- Customers on Mtn beta talk will get a 150% bonus when they recharge below N100.
- Bonus up to 250% bonus are also available for customers who recharge N100 or more.
- Bonus received on recharge can be used for voice calls, SMS and Data.
- Migration for the first time within 30 days is free, subsequent ones attract N100.
- The airtime bonus is valid for 7 days which gives you enough time to exhaust it.
- In addition to that, customers will also get 75 free SMS every week.
- It is Ideal if you are an occasional user, especially when you are avoiding the daily access fee.
- Customers will be able to rollover the unused bundle if they renew within one day grace period.
Charges of MTN Beta Talk
As an MTN beta talk subscriber, the first call of the day will be charged from the main account. After the 60 seconds of voice calls from the main balance, the bonus account will take over.
If the airtime in your main account is less than 60 seconds, the available balance will be used and then over to the bonus balance.
Call charge from the main account is charged 42k/second to any network in Nigeria while calls made from the bonus account is charged 47k/second.
Local SMS sent on MTN beta talk tariff plan is charged at N4/SMS. SMS sent to international destination will be charged at the standard rate.
What you should know about MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan
- Postpaid customers can not migrate to MTN Beta talk.
- Customers on beta talk will not be able to use MTN share and sell but can receive via share and sell.
- Data activities will be charged from existing data bonus or main data bonus, after exhaustion, you will now be charged from your BetaTalk bonus.
- Customers on beta talk can purchase xtravalue prepaid plan but will have to migrate to enjoy xtravalue plan.
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Migrating to BetaTalk only takes a very simple approach.
- Customers only need to migrate using SMS Option or by dialling a USSD code.
- To migrate to MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan, dial *123*2*1# or send “BT” to “131”
- Customers can start enjoying great bonus when they recharge their MTN prepaid line.
How to opt-out of MTN Beta Talk
To leave MTN beta talk, you will need to migrate to another MTN tariff plan. These are several MTN tariff plans you can migrate to – MTN Pulse, MTN xtraspecial, MTN mpulse, MTN TruTalk, and MTN xtravalue.
After dialling their respective code for migration, you will receive a success message.
If you have any issue with migrating, you can always resort to getting in touch with a MTN customer service agent. You can be sure to get be sure to get a professional help.
How to subscribe to 35MB Data Plans on Beta Talk
Customers on the mtn betatalk plan can subscribe to 35mb data plan by following the below steps;
- Send as message 114 to 131 or B30 to 131.
- Another way is by USSD code, dial *131*114# or *131*1*1#.
- On betatalk, you will receive 35mb worth of data instead of the usual 30mb.
- Data is valid for just one day.
How to subscribe to 250MB Data Plans on MTN Beta Talk Plan
- This time you can get extra 50mb when you activate the 200mb plan.
- Two ways are available to activate the 250mb data plan; SMS or USSD option.
- For the SMS option, Send 113 to 131.
- Customers can also dial *131*113# or *131*1*1# to activate the data plan.
- The 250MB daily data bundle is valid for 2days and cost N200.
How to transfer credit on MTN Beta Talk
- Customers on MTN beta talk will be unable to transfer credit or airtime on the plan.
- To transfer Credit/Airtime to another MTN Phone Number, you will need to change your tariff plan to another MTN tariff plan.
- How to migrate to MTN Biz plus tariff plan.
- MTN biz class tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN yafun yafun and how to migrate.
- MTN awuf4u and its migration code.
- Mtn xtra value carte and how to migrate.
- MTN Xtra special postpaid tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN xtra special prepaid tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN xtra value tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN tru talk tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN pulse tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN mpulse tariff plan and how to migrate.