If you are a budding entrepreneur or established business owner with a large presence, you might need to take a look at MTN biz plus tariff plan.
It is understandable that business owners often try to get the best tariff plan on the MTN network. Of course, there are some great plans like MTN pulse and MTN XtraValue that offer exciting packages but what if there is a business tariff plan that caters for voice, SMS and data?
I am saying it again that MTN biz plus is the answer, and that is if you are not going with the other alternatives, MTN biz class and MTN yello biz life. However, to enjoy this plan, there is a daily access fee of N7.68k. On deduction, you will be able to make calls at a cheaper rate than MTN biz class.
How does MTN biz plus tariff plan work
This is how MTN biz plus work. You will be able to migrate to the tariff plan at no cost. However, if you have already used your free migration within the last 30 days, you will be charged N100 unless you wait till after 30 days for another free migration.
After migration, you will be subjected to a daily fee of N7.68k which is deducted when the first call of the day is made or initiated. On the day, you do not make a chargeable call on MTN biz plus, you will not be charged.
If at all you do not have enough balance to take care of the daily access fee and call cost – call charges will rise to N20 instead of the usual call rate of N11.26. MTN bizplus also offers value and budget-friendly bundles of voice, data and SMS.
Customers will need to migrate out to MTN Biz plus to either MTN Pulse, TruTalk or Xtraspecial plan to enjoy the MTN share and sell service.
Benefits of MTN biz plus tariff plan
- Quick migration via SMS option or USSD code.
- Customers will not be charged on the day there are no chargeable call activities.
- Activate data bundles to sell and make more money.
- Ability to share data bundle with any prepaid subscriber.
- Customers will also be able to use the auto-renew feature for bundles.
Charges on MTN biz plus tariff plan
Customers who have migrated to MTN biz plus tariff plan would be able to call any local network at the call rate of N11.26k. The call rate used to be 11k per second before, but since the increase in VAT, every network in Nigeria has readjusted their fees. Calls to other countries will be charged at their respective rates.
Sending SMS to any network in Nigeria is charged N4.10. SMS sent to international destinations is charged at their standard rate.
How to migrate to MTN biz plus tariff plan
- To migrate or opt-in, go to phone’s dialer pad and dial *460# for migration to MTN biz plus.
- Reply with 1 for tariff migration.
- Select 1 complete the process.
- Alternatively, you can Text BizPlus to 131 or simply dial *460*1*1#.
- MTN biz class tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN yafun yafun and how to migrate.
- MTN awuf4u and its migration code.
- Mtn xtra value carte and how to migrate.
- MTN Xtra special postpaid tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN xtra special prepaid tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN xtra value tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN beta talk tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN tru talk tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN pulse tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN mpulse tariff plan and how to migrate.