Are you looking for a tariff plan that allows you to talk as much as possible at a very cheap rate? Bringing to you MTN tru talk tariff plan. This plan has been designed to give you more value for voice calls to any network in Nigeria.
MTN really did a good job with this plan, fully aware that to gain more market share, you will need to have in place a proper strategy. This is not the first time we are seeing a very cheap tariff plan from MTN, we can attest to MTN pulse, another awesome tariff plan that charges the same rate as True Talk plan but with more promising benefits.
What then is MTN Tru Talk?
MTN Tru Talk is another tariff plan from MTN Nigeria that allows you to every network in Nigeria after paying daily access fee of N7.
Once the daily access fee has been deducted, customer will be able to call all day at 11k/sec – once 12 am kicks in, the timer resets which means you will need to pay for another to enjoy calls at a cheaper rate.
Benefits of MTN Tru Talk Tariff Plan
- Customers will be able to make calls very cheap on MTN True Talk.
- You can enjoy free migration every time you want to opt into the plan.
- All prepaid customers can migrate to the plan and enjoy access to all MTN products & services.
- On the day you do not initiate a call, N7 daily access will not be deducted.
- Mtn prepaid customers on Trutalk will also enjoy Awuf4U offer.
- Share and sell service is also available, unlike mtn betatalk plan.
Charges on MTN Tru Talk Tariff Plan
Call charge on MTN Tru Talk is 11k/second after paying a daily access fee of N7. International calls will be charged at the standard international calling rate.
When a customer initiates a call without having up to N7 on account balance, the call will be charged at 15k per second.
The cost of sending SMS to any network in Nigeria remains N4 per second. SMS sent to an international destination is charged at N15/SMS.
Call analysis for MTN Tru Talk Tariff Plan
For a customer to enjoy discounted rates on all local networks in Nigeria, a charge of N7 will take effect. This ensures your call session to be charged at 11k/sec.
For instance, if you have a balance of N40 and you want to make voice calls with a duration not less or more than 3 minutes. Once you dial the number, the N7 will be immediately be taken from your balance which left you with N33. Meanwhile, there are lots you can do with what you consider small balance left.
A one minute call will give you N6.6 when you multiply 60 seconds by 0.11. Therefore to get the value of 3 minutes, that will be multiplying N6.6 by 3 minutes which will give us 19.8.
19.8+7(access fee)=26.8. Therefore, we have spent N26.8 and still left with 13.2 which is enough to get us 2 minutes of voice calls.
How to migrate/activate MTN Tru Talk Tariff Plan
- Any customers on a prepaid plan can migrate to MTN TruTalk.
- Postpaid customers are not allowed to migrate to this tariff plan.
- To migrate to MTN Tru Talk, customers can use the USSD or SMS option.
- For migrating using the SMS option, send ‘TT’ to 131. For USSD option, dial *400# or *123*2*6# to migrate to MTN True Talk tariff plan.
How to leave or opt-out of MTN Tru Talk
You can migrate out of MTN TruTalk anytime. To leave mtn trutalk tariff plan, you will need to get the migration code for any of MTN Pulse, MTN xtraspecial, MTN betatalk, MTN mpulse, and MTN xtravalue.
Once you have dialled the migration of any of your preferred tariff plan, you will be immediately moved. Do note that you are entitled to free migration once in 30 days, another migration within the same month will be charged N100.
- How to migrate to MTN Biz plus tariff plan.
- MTN biz class tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN yafun yafun and how to migrate.
- MTN awuf4u and its migration code.
- Mtn xtra value carte and how to migrate.
- MTN Xtra special postpaid tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN xtra special prepaid tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN xtra value tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN beta talk tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN pulse tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN mpulse tariff plan and how to migrate.