The main point of having lots of tariff plans is for customers to have total freedom to choose from any of them. Another tariff plan you might find very tempting is MTN Yafun Yafun.
MTN yafun yafun is a specially designed tariff plan for new customers, it comes with various rewards after recharging and activating their new MTN sim.
Following a thorough observation, MTN has once again put itself forward as one of the top network providers with a long list of products and services.
The company perfectly understand the needs to sustain in the ever-growing market, the approach is by meeting the varying needs of the customer. Some will always prefer to get more airtime than data while others would love more data. The good thing is that MTN yafunyafun is perfectly structured to cater for all including SMS and data.
How does MTN Yafun Yafun work?
MTN yafun yafun tariff plan is unlike what you are used to in the sense that it is not available for old or existing customers. Only new customers can enjoy the bonus on the tariff plan. Still, there is no law that states you can not have more than one mtn sim.
On mtn yafun yafun, you will be entitled to 700% on every recharge of N100 and above for 3 months. 500% of the bonus can be used to make calls and send SMS while 200% will be used to browse all websites and apps. There are some other benefits on MTN yafunyafun which will be revealed in this article.
Benefits of MTN yafun yafun
- 7x bonus on every recharge of N100 and above for 3 months.
- Customers will also enjoy 100% data bonus for any data activation for 4 months.
- Yafunyafun customers get to enjoy the bonus using any of the following channels – Physical Recharge, VTU, DYA, and On-Demand channels.
- Bonus can be gotten multiple times as long as you are still on MTN yafunyafun tariff plan.
- 10mb will also be given when you make your first recharge of the month.
Charges on MTN yafun yafun
Make calls from the MTN yafun yafun bonus account for just 75k per second, that is N45/minute. From the main bal, customers are charged 69k per second which is a little less than the other – for 60 seconds calls, you are charged N41.40 per minute.
Although, people will assume that the charges are high when compared with the rest of the tariff plans, which is true though. But the bonus and the double the data offer have already compensated for that. The best part of the double data is that there is no restriction on the websites you can access.
How to migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
- To be on MTN yafun yafun, you will need to purchase a new sim.
- Ensure the seal on the new sim has not been broken or tampered with before purchasing.
- Register the sim. New customers will need to provide some details including fingerprints and facial recognition.
- Activate your MTN new sim by loading your first recharge on the line.
- Do note there will be pop up action immediately you power up the sim with the help of your phone.
- Select MTN YafunYafun from the USSD menu that will be displayed on your screen.
- However, if a customer fails to choose a tariff plan, you will be migrated to MTN YafunYafun plan by default.
- You can also move to another tariff plan of your choice but you will lose your bonus.
How to check balance on MTN Yafun Yafun
- Customers will be able to check main balance on their MTN sim by dialling *556#.
- To check all bonus balance on MTN Yafun Yafun, dial *559*43#.
- For data balance on MTN Yafun, simply dial *559#.
How to opt out or leave MTN yafun yafun
Leaving MTN yafunyafun means you will have to migrate to other MTN tariff plans and there are lots of them with their respective unique attributes.
To leave MTN yafun yafun, you will need to dial the migration code of your prefered tariff plan.
- How to migrate to MTN Biz plus tariff plan.
- MTN biz class tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN awuf4u and its migration code.
- Mtn xtra value carte and how to migrate.
- MTN Xtra special postpaid tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN xtra special prepaid tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN xtra value tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN beta talk tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN tru talk tariff plan and migration code.
- MTN pulse tariff plan and how to migrate.
- MTN mpulse tariff plan and how to migrate.