Ecobank is one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria and has also been at the forefront when it comes to customer service satisfaction. Ecobank internet (online) banking is just another way ecobank is making banking services easily accessible to their growing customers.
You have heard about Ecobank USSD Code, Ecobank Mobile Banking App, Banking Transactions via ATM, and here we are letting you know that Ecobank Online Internet Banking is yet another great platform for individuals and corporate clients to carry out swift transactions. Any Eco Bank Customer with full KYC (Know Your Customer) can use Ecobank Online.
Ecobank Online service is built according to the highest encryption specifications and complies with international Internet security standards. Therefore, your money is safe provided you protect your account also which can be done by not revealing your login details to third parties. However, if you feel that your login details have been exposed, you can always change your passcode or contact Ecobank Customer Agent for help.
Anytime you try to login to Ecobank Online, the 128-bit secure encryption will be ensuring that it is through a secure link so that any information you send can only be interpreted by the Ecobank Ecobank Online system.
This article will show you how you can register as an ecobank savings/current account holder or as a corporate customer. First, let us show you the features and benefits of using an ecobank online, otherwise known as Ecobank Internet Banking.
FEATURES OF ECOBANK INTERNET BANKING (ONLINE)
- Account-holders can use one profile to access other accounts within Ecobank Network.
- Easy and quick self-registration with a debit card or account number.
- It can be accessed both from the web and mobile thus responsive and intuitive
- Funds transfer, card services, airtime purchase deposit booking, loans and advances, and cheque services are also available right on their platform.
- Customers will be able to pay for bills such as DSTV, Startimes, GOTV, and Nepa bills.
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- Whether you are an Ecobank savings account holder or corporate client, you will be able to make bulk payments on the internet banking platform.
- Customers can see real-time account balances and all transaction history ever carried out via Eco Bank Online Platform.
BENEFITS OF ECOBANK INTERNET BANKING (ONLINE)
- Ecobank takes every precaution to keep your online experience safe.
- Safeguard online banking transactions are available at any time and any day.
- Ecobank internet banking can be accessed through the Bank’s secure website using your browser and thus resulting in easy access either on windows, macs, or smartphones.
- Customers can log in to the app knowing that they will enjoy speed, efficiency, and User-friendly platforms.
- Being an internet banking platform, it can be accessed anywhere. However, customers must ensure they are using it from a secure location.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ECOBANK ONLINE / INTERNET BANKING
- To register for ecobank online banking, visit ecobank.com/ng/personal-banking via your PC or smartphone browser.
- Click, ‘Register for Internet Banking’.
- Choose ‘Current and Current Account’ or ‘Debit Card’ if you have gotten one.
- If you select ‘Debit Card’ as your mode of registration, you will need to enter your card number, CVV, and expiry date.
- For Current and Current Account, you will enter your account number and email address and click continue.
- An OTP will be sent to you. An OTP is a One-Time Password generated and received via email or as an SMS to authenticate online transactions.
- Follow online prompts to complete your ecobank internet banking registration.
- If you are finding it difficult to locate the sign-up page, visit ecobankonline.ecobank.com/index.html?module=loginretail and click Register for Ecobank Online. Follow prompts.
HOW TO APPLY AS CORPORATE CUSTOMER FOR ECOBANK INTERNET BANKING ONLINE
Depending on the nature of your business, you will be able to complete registration online or proceed to have it completed at any ecobank branch near you.
The ecobank online registration is primarily for SMEs (Sole Proprietors) otherwise known as small business owners while customers that fall into other business categories can download the registration form. Once downloaded and completed, you can take the form to the ecobank branch near you.
Customers should understand that Omni Lite and Omni Plus work best on a computer. However, you can always use Omni lite on mobile phones.
- If you fall under SMEs (Sole Proprietors), simply visit www.ecobank.com and click Omni Lite.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Register for Ecobank Online’.
- Follow prompts to complete your registration. Once done, you will get a message confirming registration is successful or not.
HOW TO LOG IN TO ECOBANK INTERNET BANKING PLATFORM
Ecobank provides both individuals and corporate customers quick access to their dashboard. Individuals can use Ecobank Online while corporate customers can log in to the account using Omni lite and omniplus. In other words, Customers that fall within the Commercial Banking business segment of Ecobank like SMEs, Local & Public Corporates, Schools, Hotels and Hospitality, etc.
The wema bank OmniPlus is an upgraded, secure, and more advanced digital banking.
As an ecobank savings or current account customer, locate, ‘ecobank online‘ to log in to ecobank internet banking platform. Do note that you will need to provide your login details to access your account.
When using the ecobank bank official site, ensure that the URL is www.ecobank.com or https://www.ecobank.com. Avoid using Internet cafes or computers that are available for use by the public, they may have installed spy-ware which could give them access to your account.
Also, never try to click on a link in an email that takes you to another website or page. This can be dangerous as you may be taken to another site meant to trick you to provide your account login details.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.